“Celebrated amilestone anniversary with good food in a elegant setting”

Hemingways Restaurant & Wine Cellar
Ranked #11 of 169 Restaurants in Centurion
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Hemingway's Restaurant and Wine Cellar is located at Leriba Hotel and Spa, the award-winning 4 and 5 Star Hotel in Centurion. The restaurant is tastefully decorated with understated minimalistic elegance and the ambiance reminds of a classic French cafe with splashes of contemporary Provencal style. The indigenous gardens create a perfect backdrop for the sun-soaked terrace. The menu revolves around the seasons and is fresh, tasteful and honest. The carefully selected wine collection represents the gems of South African wines to compliment the sumptuous culinary journey with excellent pairing​ suggestions. A feast to awaken your senses.
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Recently went to dinner at Hemingway restaurant with my Fiancee. We had a lovely time, quiet, intimate and elegant setting. Friendly waitron and very client focussed - so, he got a really nice tip.
Food is good. Nice selection and quality was good too.
It took a while;e for the food to get to us - not too sure why, but my Fiancee enjoyed her food so much, by the way, she had the rack of lamb, - I was very happy that she was so happy with her food.

1  Thank Suleiman S

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

This place has the right ambiance, not too great food, but the service is way too bad. The place was not that full when we visited. We waited for menus for more than 30min. When we finally got the menus, everything just spiraled downwards. Waited for drinks and food. By the time we ate,all of us had lost our appetites. If it wasn't of the children being with us, we would have walked out. You will not see me going back there again. Their oxtail is the worst I have ever had. Food and service gets a vote of no confidence for me.

LeribaHotelGroup, Manager at Hemingways Restaurant & Wine Cellar, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Good day.

Firstly, I would like to thank you for choosing Hemingway's Restaurant & Wine Cellar.

The Leriba Hotel Group takes pride in offering unequaled hospitality, prompt service and superior facilities. It is for this reason that I would like to extend our sincerest apologies for the service experienced during your stay with us.

Kindly advise on the date and time of your visit. We take complaints very seriously and would like to investigate the matter.

You can contact us on management@leriba.co.za.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

Had dinner at this beautiful restaurant with log fires burning. Very good selection of wines. I had the salmon on a peppadew risotto and it was out of this world. Delicious. Though I was quite full I had to have the cheese platter. I was alone and did not even eat a quarter of it but again, wow. Fresh fruit, home made biscuits, a warm cheese sauce for dipping. I will definitely visit again.

LeribaHotelGroup, Public Relations Manager at Hemingways Restaurant & Wine Cellar, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Ivanda. The seared Salmon is one of our most popular dishes and we are glad to hear you enjoyed it! we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a superb supper at this high-end restaurant. Food was exceptional and we got to enjoy some fantastic Louis 57 Wines with our meal. Atmosphere and service was outstanding. Will be back for sure.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Bertu. We hope to welcome you back for another food and wine pairing evening in the near future.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Looking for fine dining at a reasonable price, this is your place! Different textures, colors, tastes and ingredients than you'll find in other restaurants. Seasonal ingredients. Ambiance a bit cold

Thank you for your review, Anton. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us, we believe that our staff warm up the ambiance a whole lot. We hope to see you again soon.