US$73
US$140
Hotels.com
US$95
US$93
Accommodation at Van's(Centurion)(Great Value!)
US$53
  • Pool
US$85
US$122
US$78
Lapalosa Lodge(Centurion)(Great Value!)
US$45
  • Pool
All reviewswedding venueguest housebeautiful venueprofessional servicego the extra mileswimming poolpietersettingeventmidnighthosts
Reviewed 25 April 2016

Our family had something to celebrate: two Doctorate degrees awarded to my sister (PhD in Education) and to my niece (MBChB). Pieter and Deon and their competent staff prepared a lovely intimate dinner party for twelve. The patrons in our party varied in age from 9 to 82 and the menu and service included everyone and made each person feel special: real old-world hospitality. The food was exquisite and the service top class. The quality of the food, the interaction with the serving staff and the setting was absolutely lovely. The manicured gardens created the perfect backdrop for a charming and memorable night. The cosy sitting area in the guest house, with all the amazing paintings and other art pieces, created a a warm atmosphere, with lots to talk about. Whether for an intimate affair, such as a birthday tea or a sit-down wedding, this is a most elegant venue. They were recently awarded "Pretoria's best wedding venue". Highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
PheasantHill707, Manager at Pheasant Hill Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2016

Dear Guest.

I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can. If you’re travelling to our area again soon, don’t hesitate to call us. Congratulations again on the degree!

Reviewed 20 March 2016

Our son and daughter-in-law wanted the best place for their wedding. When they first saw this amazingly beautiful landscaped haven, they knew they had found it. And sure enough this was an experience to remember. So romantic and elegant. Beautiful wedding ceremony above a pond with ducks splashing around, absolutely gorgeous walk-ways, places to sit and chill. I would love to come back for more of this tranquil, peaceful, beautiful experience. Everywhere you look, there is some attention to detail for the eye!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 15 March 2016

Stayed here for just one night on a business trip as it was just 5 minutes from my colleague's house and was very pleasantly surprised. I didn't get to look at everything on site but the setting was lovely, the room was comfortable and the shower nice and hot (once I worked it out after carelessly ignoring the instructions on the desk!).

I've seen some fairly negative comments on here about the wi-fi. Mine seemed to work fine although it was switched off at 11pm and didn't work again until the morning.

Breakfast was a bit basic, but nice enough.

Great value.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed 25 February 2016

Beautiful setting, with good food and excellent service! I would recommend this venue for anyone looking to get married. The rooms are all modern and clean. Pieter, the wedding co-coordinator and part owner, is very nice to work with and very accommodating. A truly outstanding place and excellent value for money

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family

Reviewed 23 January 2016

If only I had more time...
Pheasant Hill is an absolute joy.
I flew into Johannesburg late in the day, needing a place to stay en route to the Kruger Park area. I didn't want an airport hotel, so simply looked along the route for good possibilities. I am so pleased my eye settled on this place, and wish I could've stayed longer.
I got a little lost! Deon and Pieter were then able to direct me in to a home they've loving built and crafted. They made me tea and we had a good chinwag before I retired to a well decorated room with nice comfy bed.
It's only in the morning you get a better appreciation of the scope and beauty of the surroundings with the gardens and the equestrian centre.
I'd stay here again with no hesitation, but I'd stay for longer next time

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
PheasantHill707, Owner at Pheasant Hill Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2016

Hi Nick.Thank you so much for the great review.You know you are always welcome at Pheasant Hill. Kind regards.Deon and Pieter.