“Birthday made special”

Cuisines: Moroccan
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 May 2017

My mother turned 60 on the 15th of May and unfortunately we couldn't be with her on her birthday. I booked a dinner for her and my dad at Zagora. I pre-booked their meal/drinks and payed via EFT. Thanks to Olga and her team my mother had a wonderful birthday. Amazing the attention to fine details such as rose petals on the table and a "special chair" plus a birthday card from Zagora. My parents had a lovely meal, no complaints except that they ate too much !!!! Thank you Zagora.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

Went here for a birthday and the place lived up to the great expectations.

We made a booking and indicated the occasion. We were asked for the name of the celebrant and upon arrival were given a birthday card as well as a special seat for the special day.

The food was good with a good variety on the menu as well an impressive range of wines.

The prices reflect the service you get, so its well worth it.

Given that it's a hotel restaurant some of the resident clients contribute to a deterioration of what would otherwise be a great ambiance.

Lovely place though.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Excellent cuisine and superior service.

The restaurant and adjacent service areas provides for a relaxed and first class event and atmosphere.

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Amazing Ambiance. The service is great and friendly. The interior is beautifully done. Food is well prepared by a Chef. Perfect.

1  Thank genie1987
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Ate here a couple of times during a business trip to Centurion.

We had steak for dinner one evening and I was dining with two steak experts: my French boss and our South African colleague, so hoped the restaurant was up to scratch. I needn't have been concerned - we were all very pleased indeed with our respective choices.

The wine was also excellent, a lovely rich pinotage which complimented our steaks perfectly.

Service was a good and our waiter was particularly helpful with wine selection.

Would absolutely eat here again.

Been to Zagora Grill Room? Share your experiences!