“Excellent lunch”

The Meadow Green Restaurant
Ranked #40 of 170 Restaurants in Centurion
Good for: View
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Meadow Green Restaurant offers the ultimate in intimate fine dining experiences, with offerings ranging from our famous Breakfast Buffet, to the Around the World in 80 Bites and the Saturday Night Live experience whereby the food is prepared at the Central Cooking Station. The Meadow Green Restaurant also has a delicatable A la Carte menu.
Reviewed 3 September 2017

Huge choice of carvery buffet as well as every starter and dessert you can think of. Truly value for money!

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Such a great place to dine, the atmosphere was great the food was great the staff were great. Well worth a visit, we certainly will be back.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

I ate dinner. Not much of a crowd, but service was good. Wine selection was adequate and the food was good. When I travel to South Africa I try to eat as much seafood as possible. Even though Pretoria is not a coastal city the king klip was great. The menu was expansive so I am guessing that all dishes were as good as mine. I plan to be back at the lodge and restaurant in June of 2017.

1  Thank William J
Reviewed 20 March 2017

Wanted a whole lot more. Felt let down by it all. The kitchen obviously has the skill. The setting is stunning. However a buffet. A really good steak with a nice sauce and a bottle of wine would have been so much better,.

Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

Friday dinner. The ambiance and serenity of this place is exceptional. Staff could do with a bit of more training as i was assigned a trainee but other staff that assisted were professional and friendly.

Dinner was delicious and it's presentation was excellent; I started of with Moroccan lamb soup starter and some Sole fish for main course. My partner had beef cappacio and kingclip for main course. The food was also served very quickly after placing our orders which was great because we were very hungry.

The live music was a cherry on top. It just made the dinner to be romantic and special. This place has definitely improved since my last visit.

Highly recommended.