“Relaxed Meal”
Review of Col'Cacchio Centurion - CLOSED

Col'Cacchio Centurion
Reviewed 4 August 2015

I have always enjoyed Col'Cacchios and the Centurion Mall was no exception. The ambiance was pleasant and allowed me to relax as well as do some work (business trip) while waiting for the meal. The half 'n half pizzas are great as they allow one to enjoy two of their many excellent topping combinations. The crust was light and done to perfection. Service was not as attentive as I would have hoped, but staff were pleasant and helpful.

The only negative was the coffee - my flat white was more like milky coffee with less than a millimeter of foam floating on the top

3  Thank Andre H

Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

I find this franchise a pleasure and this outlet of really high standard. It is well situated in the very busy Centurion Mall and is well placed in relation to big retailers.

We all know the Col'Cacchio franchise has great pizza, pasta and salad, and here the food quality and service standard is as high as you would expect.

Staff are friendly, unobtrusive, knowledgeable and efficient.

A go to venue in Centurion.

3  Thank AndrissaFerreira
Reviewed 28 May 2015

We have been to Col’Caccio’s at Centurion Mall on a couple of occasions and we were never disappointed with the quality of quantity of our meals. Service was very good on each occasion.

The restaurant boasts a charming and relaxing ambience. The pizzas with their crisp base and delightful and interesting toppings never failed to impress.
Other than pizza, the menu boasts antipasti, salads and pastas. The menu is well priced and excellent value for money.

We will be back!

6  Thank zerwickrenatevictor
Reviewed 18 May 2015

It's a lovely place to eat at Centurion Mall. The service is tops. Had the banting (LCHF) bacon, chicken & Avocado pizza with the cauliflower base. It was nice but I expected real bacon and not just bacon bits. The other pizza we had was a normal base with spinach and feta. I missed the cheese as it was a bit dry. All in all the service was good.

1  Thank TanyaThumbran
Reviewed 17 May 2015

They have great pizzas, with exotic toppings, but their pastas leave a lot to be desired. I ordered an amatriciana pasta, which allegedly, according to the menu, should have contained some bacon.

It didn't, except for maybe microscopic bits, and instead was covered by a thin, watery sauce. Don't go there for pastas though. Have a pizza.

3  Thank Pieter0001