“Always a favourite”
Review of Col'Cacchio Centurion - CLOSED

Col'Cacchio Centurion
Reviewed 18 October 2016

We've been here three times in about four months and this branch never disappoints. I am a fan of their pasta, and with the generous servings and delicious taste, who wouldn't be?
The pizza is just as good; try a different one every time!
Sometimes the lake's smell can be a bit overwhelming (through no fault of their own), but if you sit inside and the farthest away, it doesn't matter.
Friendly, fast service and value for money keeps us going back - thank you!

Reviewed 26 August 2016

Since writing the first review, i am happy to say, the Pizza is still amazing, unchangingly wonderful. We only ever go for the Pizza, not because there is nothing else, but they are just so amazing. even on the Gluen free bases these Pizzas never dissapoint.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I've been looking for home made Italian style pizzas all over Pretoria for a while. I couldn't believe that I've found it at a Franchise. Col'Cacchio's Service was amazing, the pizzas incredible and the R100 Yuppiechef voucher a welcome surprise. My Bill was much less than that so I basically had a FREE lunch. I sat and did some work while having lunch. Lovely setting, great view. I'll be back soon.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Thoroughly enjoyed our second visit for really great tasting pizza made from fresh ingredients, ample toppings and served with friendly efficiency. The place has a lovely atmosphere. Definitely one of my favorite places to eat.

1  Thank Lucrecia1511
Reviewed 10 July 2016

They make pretty good pizzas here - thin crust, generous toppings and a good choice (+ make your own pizza option). Not the nicest ambiance nor the lowest price, but it is a very good place for a family to visit and refuel while shopping in the mall.