“Awesome”
Review of Col'Cacchio Centurion - CLOSED

Col'Cacchio Centurion
Reviewed 7 November 2017

The staff and managers are always helpful and friendly. They tend to do the little extra to make the visit more enjoyable. The fold over pizza is the best but all their food is of great quality.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

My husband and I had once again the pleasure of having lunch at Col’Cacchio on Thursday, 10 August 2017. We chose a table outside to soak up the winter sun.

Our waitress, Chipo was a breath of fresh air with friendly service throughout our meal.

After much deliberation my husband ordered the Arrosto pizza. It consisted of a crispy thin base and was covered with Asian de-boned smoked pork ribs, red onion, smoked paprika, mature cheddar and roasted red pepper. He declared every bite as exquisite.

Upon suggestion from our waitress, Chipo, I ordered the Carne pizza (it is according to her the best seller pizza). It also consisted of a crispy thin base and was topped with Italian sausage, chorizo, onion, chilli, roasted red pepper and mushrooms. Each and every bite was delicious and the combination of flavours a match made in heaven.

My husband had a cup of filter coffee which he enjoyed. I had a glass of Tera Del Capo Pinot Grigio which I thoroughly enjoyed.

Col’Cacchio Centurion remains our favourite pizza restaurant and we will most definitely return.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Being a family of banters and vegans, this restaurant fits us like a glove. We had a booking which we wanted to change on short notice. The staff was very accommodating. Service was excellent, thanks Malusi. Food was very tasty and portions nice and big. We will return.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

I ordered Affumicato (Spicy pulled ribs in a creamy Tabasco Chipotle Sauce, topped with julienned carrots, coriander) - The meat was burned (Scorched) which made it bitter.
My wife ordered Manzo Ragu (Slow cooked shredded beef short rib in red wine sauce, *Italian parmesan) - this was tasteless. She previously had this at another Col'Cacchio which was a beautiful dish.
Stay away from this restaurant, I definitely will...

Reviewed 21 December 2016

What a restaurant. The food is absolutely fantastic. Widest spread ever, from vegan to banting. I really enjoyed the unique combination of flavours and textures on the pizzas - Norm's Pralina has a butternut and tomato base with roasted butternut, chilli, feta, mozzarella, rocket, pumpkin seed pralin.
Yum.