Travelodge by Wyndham Lake Havasu(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$82
US$72
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

Quality Inn & Suites(Lake Havasu City)
US$78
Hampton Inn Lake Havasu City(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$159
Hampton.com
Bridgewater Motel(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$80
Hidden Palms Resort & Condominiums(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$79
US$202
US$184
  • Beachfront
Island Suites(Lake Havasu City)
US$100
US$97
Heat Hotel(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$229
US$222
All reviewsmartini baysplash grillmartini barlondon bridgeone bedroom suitespiral staircaseboat slipsboat tourmovie theatertimeshare exchangespring breakstayed here for a weekenglish villagethird floorfull kitchenjacuzzi tubjet ski
Reviewed 14 April 2018

I don't normally feel comfortable in places when I don't know who has been there before me. But I did feel good here. Very clean and homey. There was a great activities list for young and old. I liked the Saturday mimosa with talks of the activities. The Magician show was low key, but very well done. We were exhausted so we were glad it was not too long. Was perfect actually. Kids got to make some fun stuff to take home. Sitting poolside and looking out at Lake Havasu was just breathtaking with the views. Shops right next door in little village were fun to visit. We got some fun items to take home. We have been to many resorts in various locations and yes, we would go back to see you. I can't say anything about the price because I used an exchange on our resort so I don't even know what your rates are. As for me, it was worth what I paid for.

Room Tip: We were on 2nd floor and it was nice and quiet. No water or lake view but it also wasn't loud from the Kokomo Club.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Matt B, Guest Relations Manager at London Bridge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Thanks for the great review. Very happy you found so much to do while you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 13 April 2018

I stayed for one night as I got a decent deal on a room online. At check-in, clerk said the 'studio' I booked actually wasn't very nice and upgraded me to a 1-bedroom for no extra charge. Nice! It also included a hot breakfast and a free appetizer at their martini bar.

Resort Fee! :-(

The grounds are nice and there are a couple swimming pools that look in nice shape. I was unable to try them as most of my time before checkout was spent shopping for next night of accommodation on the phone as their wifi was toast.

The room was something else though. Firstly, the resort is built on the waterfront, so you would expect rooms on that side at least to have balconies. Nope. Once you leave the rather opulent looking lobby, you quickly get the feel you are in a 40-ish year old wood structure motel that has had a nice lobby added on to it. The carpets are old and stained, the elevator and stairways were old and smelly. The room itself had tried to be updated with nice paint and some newer bedroom furniture, but the rest was way outdate. In particular I noted the ceiling fan was so worn out it made a ridiculously loud noise and I had to turn it off. The wall power plug ins in the living room and bedroom were so worn my stuff just fell right out. All electrical in that place needs updating.

The wifi was slow, and then at about 7:30 in the morning they lost their internet connection. Front desk kept saying 'we just had to switch a breaker and it will be back to normal in a few minutes'. They were still saying that when I left at 11:45. And this was the whole property, not just my room.

I can't mention specific prices in this review, but I can tell you that the quality of the rooms are not worth the high-end pricing. I think they thrive on the many busloads of tourists who come to Lake Havasu CIty to see London Bridge, which is right outside the hotel.

Location is good - well as good as you can get for Lake Havasu City. There's not much more than that bridge and a few restaurants and shops in the area. The city is all about people who have a boat and/or recreational vehicle like a quad or dirtbike. If you don't have either of those, there's not much for you to do there.

They show movies in the pool at night and it looks like it's quite family friendly.

Room Tip: Stairways and elevator are old and smelly, so consider ground floor if available.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Matt B, Guest Relations Manager at London Bridge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Thanks for the review. We appreciate your perspective. We have many recommendations as to what there is to do outside the lake. Our concierge could've easily walked you through all of the desert sports you could try. A RAZr in the desert is tons of fun. The hiking is incredible. Either in Canyon areas close by or mountain hikes right here. Don't have to have a boat as there are paddleboards we rent to guests as well as jet skis and canoes and bicycles. At night there is always something going on as we have 9 bars in town with live music all the time as well as a night club on property.

If you are a history buff, the museum is on the opposite side of the bridge, just walk down to the village from your room and you're right there. They offer tours of the bridge and history lessons all the time. Back at the resort, our activities dept has everything from canvas and cocktails to mixology courses, to glass etching, to English tea parties every week, volleyball tournaments, etc. And so much more.

Next time you're back, ask us what there is to do...There is SO MUCH TO DO, we are confident that we can make your visit (even unplanned last minute) an adventure.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

London Bridge Resort is our FAVORITE place to stay in Lake Havasu!! The Staff is very friendly and very helpful! Our rooms are always immaculate and spacious! The kitchenette is well stocked, in case we wanted to eat in! We love that the Channel is right there, and in many cases have a direct view off the balcony. The walking path is WONDERFUL; very accessible, very well maintained, and quite level; the path is well-lit at night. Boat access is just behind the resort, hence channel access is immediate. We love the breakfast at the Splash Zone...so many options, and always delicious...a perfect way to start your day! The pizza restaurant is delicious and very handy after a day enjoying the lake. My daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed the afternoon craft classes...we learned how to do glass etching!! FUN!

Room Tip: Loved our room that faced the channel!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for the great review! We have so much fun with our guests and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

This is actually 3.5 stars.

PROS:

This hotel is well-situated, close to the London Bridge (thus the name). You encounter a gorgeous, golden, over the top English carriage and you see a beautiful wood carving over the reception desk. White sculptures of Roman antiquity-like masks decorate the walls. It is quite cool.

Along with your room cards you will receive a coupon for a free flat bread in their restaurant, and a token for your entry to the breakfast buffet. You will also get a neon green bracelet to show you are authorized to access the pool. (You will need your room key, too).

Our suite was on the 2nd floor. Taking the elevator is not a waste of time as you can see the London Bridge and the pool...a very lovely view. The room was clean and classy! It was one of their renovated rooms. I loved the dark paneling, and the tasteful and elegant art on the wall. There was a great big clock that made you feel that you were in an old London quarter.

The sofa was super comfortable. There were 2 large televisions, also new. There was a table, and a fully stocked kitchen! Not only a fine electric stove, but all of the utensils, pots, pans, mixing bowls, plates, silverware, and whatever else you might need to get some grub on! The refrigerator is nice and clean. There were cleaning supplies, a dish washer, and a hideaway trash can. There was a sample box of organic citrus energy drinks for us to try. (Maybe not always there!)

In the bathroom, there was a pretty spa vibe. A simple tub and shower, but again, all was clean. They had a Kohler toilet. Jack and Jill doors (one was a hip "pocket" door) so you can access the bathroom from more than one angle.

The bed was firm! It was a little bit small, but very serviceable with nice linens. A nice ceiling fan kept the room cool along with the air conditioning. The carpet was cozy. The closets are well-designed, not like the normal hotel closet. Makes you feel like you are at home.

Lighting is excellent, with lots of nice lamps. Important for me since I like to read! Also, good outlets so you can plug in all of your electronics.

Our suite faced the parking lot, but it had good light, with lovely shutters, and it truly still felt like we had a good view, believe it or not. And you could see the mountains. Our room was quiet, and we slept well.

The pool is straightforward but fun. If you go early, and are not there during Spring Break, you might even have it to yourself. The gift shop is quirky, but you should find whatever you need on the fly in here. The lady who runs the gift shop is a doll. So sweet and welcoming. So are most of the staff.

CONS:

I did not like that the guy at the check-in seemed stiff, fake, and humorless. He did not seem to like his job. I think he was too perfunctory in greeting folks who drove hours to be there and are just starting their vacation. Our first time to Lake Havasu! Lighten up, man! You're bringing the whole place down!

Another time, we were taking pictures of the wood carving behind the check-in desk. We kept hoping to engage the customer service agent's attention, and we gently asked OUT LOUD over and over, "Wow, I wonder what the origin of that carving is??" Crickets. NO ONE BUT US AND THE LADY WAS THERE. She could certainly hear us, but offered nothing, not even, "Isn't it beautiful? I will try to find out!" The other woman who was sometimes at the check-in counter was also part of the "Unhappy and Unsmiling" Club! Must be that management wants to put their least friendly employees at the front desk! Or maybe it is hard to find someone who will staff the front desk, LOL.

I REALLY did not like that the paperwork I signed to check into my room said that people with "Debit cards" would have to be charged $50 for a deposit. It DID NOT SAY "Credit cards." Yet, the humorless man insisted that my CREDIT CARD (not my debit card) had to be charged $50. That did not make sense. The paperwork should reflect the reality. Also, this fact does not appear on sites about the resort. And why do it at all? We were paying $319 for one night for our suite. Don't nickel and dime us! It put a bad taste in my mouth upon arriving which then the resort had to overcome.

No one, and I mean, NO ONE, offered to help us with our luggage, or told us about the carts that were available. No one showed us how to find our room. Front desk humorless guy just said it was "over there."

Our bathroom sink had a sloooow drain, and there were no cleaning supplies. The soap they gave was tiny, not enough for two people. Why?

There was NO parking when we arrived, NO valet, and again, NO help. Kind of a bummer when you arrive after a long trip and just want to park and go to your room.

Bill under the door first thing in the morning when we were leaving is tacky motel stuff. My gosh, no 4-star hotel I've ever stayed in shoves the bill under your door before you leave.

Room Tip: Ask for renovated room! Get a suite if you can.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the review. We will engage the front desk about this as its really a thing that does not happen. Our guest services usually are highly engaging and often noted above all else. Very sorry for that experience.

As for deposits, all hotels do this, it's not unusual. Normally most properties put a 100 dollar hold for incidentals regardless of room costs. We will look at the paperwork though to see if there is a clarity issue that can be addressed. We agree it's important to be clear and up front about it.

We also welcome requests for additional supplies. Sometimes when we are full with guests it might take a minute or two, but we will always make sure to get you the supplies you need, just ask.

In all, we thank you for the comments and insight. We do hope to see you again soon too! Might not be so busy and you should definitely have a better front desk experience.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

Great location for staying at the center of activities in Lake Havasu. The rooms were modern and clean. The service was prompt and friendly. The food was also great, both Dinner and Breakfast. I would stay here again when visiting Lake Havasu.

Added Note: If you have kids, the water slide is awesome. Our kids couldn't take enough turns.

Room Tip: Ground floor was quiet and convenient to getting in and out of the hotel each day
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Thanks Jeremy. Glad to have you and your family stay with us. We look forward to your next visit!