All reviews living room short drive to shops nice pool full size air conditioning enjoyed our stay plenty of parking dick snowbirds lake keys stopover linens
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

I am never disappointed when I stay at the Hidden Palms. It is like my home away from home. The price is so reasonable for a full apartment. It is in a prime location close to shopping and restaurants. The staff is wonderful. I feel safe and cared for on every visit. Thank you Dick for your friendship over the last few years. Gloria you have been a doll. Cheryl, Samantha and Tracy are so nice and friendly. I will see you again I am sure. Hugs, Brenda Long

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank USAMyHome
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

So we tried to stay here and got to the facility at about 8pm, while the doors were unlocked the Desk stated it closed at 4pm and to call the number to book. We called the number but got a voicemail that was a person's voicemail, it didn't say on the message that it belonged to the hotel, that assured you it would call back "soon". Instead of waiting for that we moved on to a different place to stay that we would for sure get a room. It was a little odd, while the place was cute looking, that just anyone could walk into the courtyard with the pool and rooms and not need a key to go farther than that. Seems in this day and age to be less secure.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2017

I stayed here for two nights in May 2017. At first, the location seemed less than ideal, near a residential area and several vacant lots. And, the property was up for sale. However, once inside, I found it clean and cute, with the rooms facing to the courtyard and pool in the center. I liked that the rooms were efficiencies with kitchenettes. Check-in was easy, plenty of parking, and it seemed quiet - until Saturday night (or actually very early Sunday morning) when someone banged loudly on my door, rattling the handle trying to get in. I looked out to see a young woman, naked from the waist down, screaming and crying that I was in her room! In hindsight, I should not have opened the door, and I would have given her a blanket to cover if I had not had to fight to push her out and get the door shut again. Clearly, she was drugged/drunk/high. I called the front desk and another off-site number - no answer, and no staff on site at all. My next thought was to call the cops, but things quieted down, so I assumed she found her room. The next morning, I reported the incident to the front desk; they were already aware and had gotten the police involved. The lack of security/staff meant that someone who was not even a guest at the hotel was able to cause a disturbance. What if it had been someone with a more sinister motive, or perhaps armed? The clerk said that because I booked on Priceline, she could not offer me an additional discount on my stay, but if I stayed again she would. Yeah, not gonna happen.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

This is our second time staying at Hidden Palms. Some of the decor is outdated but they updating things all the time. We are currently staying in a king room, which includes a living room, kitchenette, large bathroom counter, bathroom, and separate bedroom. Very spacious and comfortable. They have a lovely courtyard for lounging and a nice pool. We recommend this place to anyone looking to stay in Lake Havasu. Short drive to shops, restaurants, & attractions.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Joann S
Reviewed 13 April 2017

The place fit our needs for the month but we were unhappy with all the work that was being done on the roof. Pounding all day and we
didn't have air conditioning for a week when it was 90 outside. Plus the the owner was rude to my husband when he ask when we might expect to get the air back. The roof repair should have been done at a less busy time like Nov or Dec.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple