Hampton Inn Lake Havasu City(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$189
Hampton.com
US$426
US$312
  • Beachfront
US$501
US$104
Travelodge by Wyndham Lake Havasu(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$129
London Bridge Resort(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$174
Bridgewater Motel(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$121
Quality Inn & Suites(Lake Havasu City)
US$108
US$99
QualityInn
Hidden Palms Resort & Condominiums(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$91
Island Suites(Lake Havasu City)
US$80
US$78
Heat Hotel(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$409
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

Marina is good with lots if slips. Has gas, fishing supplies and some marine products. Cafe and bar is reasonably priced with good food. We had a boat problem and got a referral for Jeremy at Performance and Marine Service Center. He was very responsive and fixed our boat in one day at a reasonable price. 928 854 3278.:

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Traveler477
Reviewed 18 May 2013

I have NEVER in my life received such horrible rude customer service staff !!! The office lady " DOT " especially. I could have overlooked some of the negatives of the park had I not been treated so rudely!! We arrived a few hours early and were not allowed to check in early without an additional "early" check in fee of 1/2 the day rate!! Even though the space was available. Then when we wanted to put the boat in the slip (which was also reserved) we were told NO, and we had to park in the overflow area until check in time.....for only $10.00!! Wow!
Even though many of my family members have been coming to Sandpoint for many years I'm afraid this will be our last time. Not only because of the way we were treated but because of the other negatives as well. The sites seem to have a lot of full time "trashy" people living there. They certainly don't spend money on upkeep and upgrades in the units and in the park itself. (Take a drive up the road to Havasu Spings~what a difference) The ONLY good thing I Can say is that even though the units need to be upgraded, they are very clean inside. The community restrooms are clean as well, but watch out for the homeless guy that uses the facilities ! Hmmmmm!!!

• Stayed: May 2013
27  Thank 4Jacob
Reviewed 28 December 2012

Your basic very old RV resort on Lake Havasu, needs many upgrades as it's 40+ years old, has lingering odor from the waste water facility, showers are free and OK, laundry with very hard water is OK,. However the snow birds and there barking dogs and dog crap everywhere, and management will do nothing about it, they don't want the snowbirds to be be bothered as they want their money.

Great bar & grill, well run, friendly, good prices, good food, Becky the owner/manager does and excellent job along with Laura.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
8  Thank RLjensen
Reviewed 2 October 2012

I stayed here again last weekend with my husband and our 13 month old daughter. We were very pleased with our one-night stay in May 2012 and decided to come back.

We arrived after the office had closed for the evening, but they had left the unit unlocked for our convenience (I had informed Dot that we would be late). We stayed in Space 1, a fifth-wheel right next to the swim beach and store. It was surprising in its spaciousness- there was plenty of storage and enough room on the floor for our toddler to play and run around. The unit was spotless and the a/c was already running for us. Just like last time, our linens, towels and utensils were clear-wrapped and clean.

We checked in the next morning- Dot was as cheerful as ever, and the process was quick and easy. We did pick up some supplies at the store- we had forgotten a few things. Dish soap was $1.75 for an average-sized bottle, a bag of sand toys was about $4.50 and a two-deck pack of playing cards was $3 or $4, if I remember correctly. We also bought a 6-pack of wine coolers for around $8. The prices were not too bad, but the store could use some more merchandise and stocking. I think a larger variety of goods might bring in more customers. The woman at the counter was named Joy- she was very kind and joked with us.

My sister, her husband, and his mother stayed at Space 2, right next to us. They were in a cabin-type unit that was comparable in spaciousness and cleanliness. The sitting area had a huge window across the back of the unit with a fabulous view of the lake. I think I preferred our unit, just because I really liked the layout of the fifth wheel. The only negative of Space 1 was the early morning noise. The closeness of the store, swim beach and marina entrance allowed us to hear all of the campers walking around and vehicles being driven right next to us. It wasn't too awful, but I definitely didn't need to set an alarm.

The woman in the bait store, Janie, was friendly, talkative and enthusiastic. My husband and brother-in-law caught several 5lb+ striped, and both mornings she excitedly took their photos and posted them on the wall of fame.

I was thrilled with everything about this weekend. The staff was fabulous, the facilities were well-maintained and clean, and the weather was gorgeous. We're so pleased with our experience that we're looking into buying a trailer so we can visit every month.

Thank you, Sandpoint!

Room Tip: Close to swim beach, but not TOO close!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank sharksydoisters
Reviewed 8 May 2012

My husband and I stayed May 5 with our eight month old daughter. We rented the fifth wheel at site 16 and arrived several hours before the 3pm check-in time. Our unit was ready and the ladies at the front office allowed us to check in early with no charge. They were friendly and chatty- not what I had expected from some of the reviews here- so we were pleasantly surprised.

The trailer was near the swim beach with a great view of the lake. It was large, with a sitting area that included a pull-out couch, a kitchen, full bathroom and a full bed in a separate bedroom. The unit was really dated and worn, but very clean. There were mirrors throughout that weren't spotted or streaked. The bathroom and floors were tidy and clean. The carpet in the bedroom was old and stained but appeared to have been vacuumed. Even the couch was spotless and I was comfortable lying on it (unlike the soft furniture I have seen in other places). The pots, pans, silverware, and dishes were all clean and wrapped in plastic, as were the towels and bed linens. It was really nice to know that these things had been washed since the last guest (unlike Black Meadow Landing, ew). The a/c was noisy but cold. There were two small TVs- one in the bedroom and one in the sitting area. My only complaints about the rental is that the bath towels were really rough, and that we received two flat sheets instead of one fitted and one flat. So all in all- we were very happy with the trailer we stayed in.

The campground, swim beach and marina were all very clean and well-maintained. We didn't go inside the restaurant, bar or store. We did buy bait in the marine store. It seemed kind of under-stocked and empty-shelved, but it had what we needed (anchovies) and the lady at the register was friendly and informative.

This was a scouting mission for a longer vacation later this summer with a larger group. We have stayed at Black Meadow Landing the past several years, and I'm very happy to have had such a great experience at Sandpoint. We're never going back to BML!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family