Travelodge by Wyndham Lake Havasu(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$99
London Bridge Resort(Lake Havasu City)
US$164
Official Hotel
Hampton Inn Lake Havasu City(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$159
Hidden Palms Resort & Condominiums(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$79
Bridgewater Motel(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$80
Quality Inn & Suites(Lake Havasu City)
US$78
Island Suites(Lake Havasu City)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$100
US$97
Heat Hotel(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$229
US$211
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Havasu Dunes(Lake Havasu City)
TripAdvisor
All reviewslake viewroom costlondon bridgefridge microwaveroom was cleansized bednice stayplenty of parking
Reviewed 4 June 2018

I wasn't able to connect to hotel wifi here at all due to it being incredibly unsecure after speaking with my phone company & apple & having no issues connecting anywhere else in the states. So if like me this is your first stop with your Australian phone, don't panic, your phone will connect to wifi in the states, just likely not in this motel. Ok place to sleep, I didn't personally feel super safe here as it was more of a motel than a hotel. Breakfast the next day was not bad for continental, however we paid extra for it & it seemed as though it was included in the normal price for everyone, not sure about that.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Sara W, AGM at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize our wifi did not work for you. It can be a bit tricky as it requires first connecting in your settings, then open your browser and being directed to the login page. Staff is available to help at all times. I am not sure why being in a motel would be less secure than a hotel when all of the entrances are interior and there are cameras inside and outside the hotel. If there was any specific problems staff would have been happy to handle it for you. We never charge extra for breakfast. If you did not book with us, it is possible a 3rd party site may have falsely charged you for it. This is why we always recommend booking either directly with the hotel or through the official website.

Please, come see us again if you're ever visiting the states.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

The hotel location is just off the main Hwy 95 in the middle of town
The rooms are clean we did have key problem had to contact the staff to get in, they said their working on it
The price was right for just passing through

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Sara W, Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2018

Good afternoon Cooper family,

Thank you for the feedback. Yes, a few of our key readers and door handles have been having issues. However, the doors are still secure. I am currently waiting on quotes from a few different lock companies so we can change the entire property's lock system. I do apologize that you had this issue during your stay.

Going forward though, I a glad to hear that we were able to provide a clean room, conveniently located, and at the right price to suit your family's needs.

Please, come visit us again soon!

Sara, AGM

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Quiet. Good location. Room to park boats or trailers. BUT bathroom so small we could barely turn around. Microwave nonfunctional. TV goes OFF every hour. Paint drips on bathroom floor BUT light so bad you could barely see. Breakfast a joke. No one at the front desk in AM. Will pass on this one next time!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank BarbS250
Sara W, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Thank you for the feedback. Someone is at the property 24 hours to assist you. If brought to our attention the microwave could have easily been swapped and settings on the TV changed. We apologize for the paint drips and understand it looks unprofessional. It should have been fixed by the contractor who renovated the hotel. Breakfast is above standard for an economy hotel with a continental breakfast. We serve far above the bare minimum.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

We had dirty sheets!!!! The guy at the desk said he’d give me new sheets after I showed him the pictures - thinking I was going to put them on - not gonna happen! While he was doing it he went on several times about how lazy Americans are. I didn’t appreciate these comments at all. I worked very hard for many years.
The towels were gray, thin and just thrown on the shelf. I think we got one large pool towel and two other tiny towels, the other room we reserved for a friend had wet towels on the shelf.
The assistant manager in the morning said she wouldn’t give us any more discount because our rooms were already discounted. So I guess if you get a discounted rate it doesn’t include clean sheets.
We skipped breakfast, the food and the breakfast area was not appealing at all.
This place is just nasty, don’t stay there!
I was embarrassed in front of my friends because I was the one who made the reservations, UGH!!!!

Room Tip: We had a suite - with dirty sheets, seriously - don't stay here.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Sara W, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the events that occurred during your stay. We have issued a refund for both rooms and the housekeeper who cleaned the rooms is no longer working with us. Please understand that the views of this employee are not in anyway the views of our hotel. We at Rodeway like to foster a welcoming environment for guests of all races, age, and religion. Our duty is to serve you, our valued guests. The employee will be reprimanded for these comments. There shouldn't be any reason for substandard amenities to be in guest rooms. Again, we apologize. We hope you will be willing to give us another opportunity so we can prove that this is not us. Thank you.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Working wifi! It's so rare to have decent wifi access at these budget motels so it's a definite plus. Not fast speeds, I recommend that you download your Netflix shows before you leave home but it will check email and upload TripAdvisor reviews.

The room is updated and large. There is a separate couch and desk area if you have to sleep more than two in the king sized bed suite.
One of the main reasons we chose this place is the fridge & microwave. Traveling with severe food allergies, we must bring out own. Both appliances are are adequate. Microwave is ancient but functional. Fridge is large and keeps stuff cold!
The vanity area and toilet /shower room are the main reminders that you are in a cheap place. These areas are very small. Thin, rough linen hang on the towel bars.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tallmich
Sara W, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Thank you for the feedback! We have been working diligently to improve our property. I am glad you felt comfortable in the room and that the bathroom was the only reminder of being in an economy hotel. Please come visit again soon.