Heat Hotel(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$129
Quality Inn & Suites(Lake Havasu City)
US$72
Travelodge by Wyndham Lake Havasu(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$196
US$161
  • Beachfront
Island Suites(Lake Havasu City)
US$80
London Bridge Resort(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$139
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

Hampton Inn Lake Havasu City(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$159
Bridgewater Motel(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$70
Hidden Palms Resort & Condominiums(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$79
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

All reviewsroom was cleanchecked in quicklylondon bridgequick checkfishing tournamentyogurtcold cerealcontinental breakfastfridge and microwavewater pressureregistration desknew carpetvery pleasant staygood nights sleepshower headnight stayhot tub
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Centrally located, quick check in, comfortable beds, good but dated shower, 10 mins walk from London Bridge. Supermarket less than 5 mins walk. No In room safe and oddly, after returning from a morning walk prior to check out, we found almost all of the towels had been taken already! Can’t see us ever retuning to Lake Havasu but if we did and the price was right, we would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 May 2018

Very friendly manager who lives on site. Breakfast was good. Room was very nice. Mattress was especially good

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
1  Thank jony2mi
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Super basic for a one night stay in Havasu
I visited out of season so got a decent price. I was a short drive to the lakeside park and London Bridge and about a 15 min walk from a run of bars and places to eat. There wasn’t much around apart from stores) but it felt safe and it was quiet.

The room was dated but it was clean and spacious with decent WiFi. The bathroom seriously needs remodelling; it’s dark, old and the water pressure was poor.

The bed was fine; clean and large with comfy pillows.
Staff were friendly at check in and got me to my room prior to check in time.

I didn’t try the pool but it was quite small with plenty of places to sit around it.

Location (out of 5) 3
Staff 4
Comfort of sleep 3
Value for money 3
Cleanliness 3
Food (if applicable) N/A
Amenities 4
WiFi 3

Would I stay again; would probably look around and try somewhere different.
Would I recommend you stay here; yes, if it’s in your price range it’s not offensive.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 April 2018

The lady at the front desk was pleasant but the inn is understaffed and needs maintenance. In our room, two out of the three lightbulbs over the sink did not work. We called the front desk in the early evening and the lady brought over two new lightbulbs. We told her that we could replace them ourselves since she had to lock up the front desk in order to walk to our room as she was the only person working at the time. The two lightbulbs did not fit. My spouse walked back to the front desk and the lady looked in the storage room but could only find one lightbulb that would fit. The pool was supposed to close 11 PM but this was not enforced. There were loud, obnoxious people there until 2 AM and they did not leave until I called the front desk. Our room had an unpainted door and frame and there was peeling paint inside. Two of the drawers were falling off their hinges making it unsafe for children. The bathtub was leaky. When we were there, breakfast was supposed to be available until 9 AM but by 8:30 AM, most of the food was gone and there was no one in sight to ask for assistance with anything. On the plus side, the AC was nice and strong and the water pressure in the shower was good.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank LAdoggie
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

I know these aren’t 5 star hotels but I sure didn’t expect to walk in the bathroom right before bed and find a 2 inch giant cockroach crawling around in there. That kept me up all night because where theres one there are usually more. There were holes through the bathroom wall that they could hide in or crawl out from. With todays pest control there is no excuse for this. When I checked out and cancelled the next night all I got was an “I’m Sorry, Ill tell the manager”.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business