Travelodge by Wyndham Lake Havasu(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$99
US$91
US$72
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

Hampton Inn Lake Havasu City(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$159
Hampton.com
London Bridge Resort(Lake Havasu City)
US$200
US$149
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

Bridgewater Motel(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$85
US$80
Hidden Palms Resort & Condominiums(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$79
Quality Inn & Suites(Lake Havasu City)
US$78
Island Suites(Lake Havasu City)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$100
Heat Hotel(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$249
US$239
Priceline
All reviewsturtle grillinfinity poolbeach barlaunch ramptwo queen bedsoff seasonoverlooking the lakewet barjet skiboat parkingsitting arealondon bridgehappy hourroad tripturtlesshannoncove
Reviewed 8 May 2018

This great resort is so badly managed. Resort charge that includes a round of golf on a course that is closed. Chaining pool gate on a busy Saturday to limit access and exiting from pool area (I was three weeks out from a spinal fusion and this made my pool accessing difficult). One non-attentive bartender on a busy weekend. Could not bring bottled water into pool area (they were afraid of people sneaking on alcohol). Reasonable if there was enough bar staff to supply water and soft drinks without a 15 to 30 minute wait. I have little doubt that 70% to 80% of pool bar revenue was lost. Tried to extend one room in our group for a Sunday night. Group rate not available only a $220 rate for a room that had not been cleaned yet and sat empty Sunday night. Been going to this resort since 1980. Doubt we will go back or encourage our large group to use the facility in the future (I think we had 60 to 70 rooms).

Room Tip: Find another resort until this resort (which used to be be great) is upgraded and management upgraded.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Great hotel. Perfect location. 2 beaches, launch, restaurants, Starbucks and rooms on the beach. The rooms had a microwave and refrigerator which was perfect when traveling with kiddos. We are looking forward to coming back in July.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Haley C, General Manager at The Nautical Beachfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear 576rickl,

Thank you for choosing The Nautical Beachfront Resort as your destination for play! I'm glad that we were able to meet and exceed your expectations regarding guest service, ease of check-in/out, food quality and general attractiveness of the resort. We truly appreciate you! For future booking, please contact our in-house reservation department and one of our friendly reservationists will be more than happy to assist in planning your next getaway! I hope you are able to visit us soon. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

We stayed here as part of a road trip, it was our last stop before we headed to the Grand Canyon and Las Vegas.
Whilst the view from the hotel is fantastic over the lake, and is right on the lake so great for a swim and sitting lakeside, the hotel itself has a very much 'motel' feel to it.
It feels more like a spring break place, catering for mass groups of people coming to party. People set up by the lake with boxes of beer and snacks which is nice in itself if thats what you have come for, but its not really a place for couples.
The restaurant was ok, burgers etc... except our order was wrong and they brought everything at once rather than starters and then mains. We were so hungry we just ate everything anyway. View from the restaurant was however brilliant and the beer was nice and cold.
Rooms are very dated, again they feel like motel rooms. It was fine for a stop over but wouldn't have wanted to stay more than one day and night.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank elissabowell

Dear elissabowell,

Thank you for choosing The Nautical Beachfront Resort as your destination for play! I'm glad that we were able to meet and exceed your expectations regarding guest service, ease of check-in/out, and general attractiveness of the resort. I will We truly appreciate you! I deeply apologize for the incoviences you faced in the restaurant, I will be forwarding your comments to the Food and Beverage directors to further prevent things of this matter. For future booking, please contact our in-house reservation department and one of our friendly reservationists will be more than happy to assist in planning your next getaway! I hope you are able to visit us soon. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Beat up dated decor. Room smelled weird. Dead flying bugs on towels and bedding. Like 8 on one towel. And on pillow, under blanket. My 8yo child asked to wait to shower until we got home bc he thought it was gross. For sure not even close to 3 star hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank michele g

Dear Michele g,

I want to sincerely apologize that we were not able to meet and exceed your expectations. We will be using your review as an educational device to retrain our staff. You'll be glad to know that we are currently going through and renovating our property. We do hope that you'll give us the opportunity to serve you in the future and truly value your feedback as it helps us identify our shortcomings.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I have stayed at the Nautical on a few occasions while visiting Lake Havasu and it is a great property, its not the most conveniently located place if you want to hang out by the channel but none the less with their own beach and lake access with their onsite restaurant/bar there is no need to leave the property if you dont want to.

Overall the property is well maintained and taken care of, it is its own little desert oasis. The palm trees and the multiple buildings make it very unique and pleasant.

The pool really stands out, it is by far one of the best hotel/resort pools in the area hands down. You really cant beat the views.

The rooms seem a little dated and unusual in their layout but there is no need to spend much time in the room anyway so its really not that big of a deal. I know this is a timeshare property but even when staying as a regular booking guest the property makes you feel special :)

All the staff is great, from the pool staff to the bar/restaurant people they really take pride in their work, Reana the front desk agent was awesome, there was an issue with my booking (my fault of course) but she fixed it right away and for sure made me feel less embarrassed about my own mix up. She was great.

Overall it is a great property with so many in Havasu too choose from, i will be back and am already looking forward to my next visit!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Schmittyiam,

Thank you for choosing The Nautical Beachfront Resort as your destination for play! I'm glad that we were able to meet and exceed your expectations regarding guest service, ease of check-in/out, food quality and general attractiveness of the resort. I will forward your comments to Reana herself and also to the Front Desk Manager. I am glad that Reana was able to make your stay that more memorable, she is truly an asset to our team! We truly appreciate you! For future booking, please contact our in-house reservation department and one of our friendly reservationists will be more than happy to assist in planning your next getaway! I hope you are able to visit us soon. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.