“Fabulous place”

Ranked #40 of 85 Restaurants in Bellville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

The food was great and affordable. Service friendly. I will recommend this place and I will be back.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Pizza took forever to come. Order your pizze at 4 if you want to eat it at 7! The shushi which was 8 pieces in total arrived 15 minutes after the pizzas that took like forever.

Good food. Terrible service!

Reviewed 24 April 2017

lovely restaurant to go to, I will recommend it to my friends. food and menu is very good, friendly staff and just nice to relax and have a good time.

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

The restaurant has a very rustic Italian feel. Comfortable soft seating is available and they have a beautiful fire place. I wouldn't recommend sitting too close to the fire place as it gets a bit hot. Everything we ordered was very well prepared and tasted amazing. We had mushroom and snail starters and shared the seafood platter for one which had very generous helpings. The platter is definitely big enough for 2 to share. The chocolate brownies was heavenly! Good service, but the place did get really busy so service slowed down. Price point is really good vs quality and portion size.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

I ordered the Madd Dogg Burger. Good food. Average service. I will go back to try some of the other burgers. Lovely atmosphere!