“Annapurna - proper Indian curries!”
Review of Annapurna

Annapurna
Ranked #4 of 83 Restaurants in Bellville
Cuisines: Indian
Description: We are a family run operation and strive to offer the best service and quality of food.
Reviewed 10 June 2017

My husband and I visited Annapurna in Durbanville for my birthday. I am from Durban originally and so have not been able to eat proper Durban curry since my time in Cape Town. I was beyond pleased to discover that the owner, Ricky, is also a Durban native and so we were served with authentic curry. I must warn you though, if you order 'hot' thats exactly what you get; but we loved the curry! Try the samoosa starter with the tamarind dip, it's excellent! Ricky was a very attentive host, and the service was super fast. This will be mine and hubby's go-to place for our curry fix.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Whenever i am in the mood for good quality Indian food, I know that Annapurna will never disappoint!

1  Thank zrevilo
Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Four of us had a meal here. The service was friendly and helpful for a group not that familiar with the intricacies of Indian cuisine. The recommendations were spot on and the food excellent. Hot means hot, though, not like some restaurants where hot means having a chilli waved over the pot!

Reviewed 24 April 2017

Small restuaruant but cosy inside, the waiter is very attentive. Food was of high quality and they help you when you are not sure of what the food is.

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Great meal! The host a character and guides you into making good dish choices !! Mild is really mild. We had the lamb Rogan Josh and the butter chicken both excellent.