Hilton Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$111
Hilton
  • Pool
The Hyde All-Suite Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$73
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, Cape Town(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$175
US$135
  • Breakfast included
Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$125
  • Pool
ONOMO Hotel Cape Town - Inn On The Square(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$50
  • Pool
The Cape Royale(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$216
  • Pool
Fritz Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$46
Agoda.com
Victoria & Alfred Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$269
US$203
Priceline
The Westin Cape Town(Cape Town Central)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$278
US$271
  • Pool
All reviewslong streetpedestrian mallhi expressst georges mallcentral locationper daybudget hotelgreen market squaregreenmarket squarecompany gardenswalking distancestayed at this hotel for nightsreception staffdouble bedtable mountainnight lifebreakfast buffet
Reviewed 26 August 2017

Excellent. Rooms great. Service of staff very good. Friendly and helpfull. Food very good. One of my better experienced for the money we paid. Wifi. Nice shopping in area. Will def stay here again in future

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
GeneralManagerHIECPT, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Dear Sw170876
Many thanks for your wonderful review of our hotel. I am so pleased to read that we are one of your better experiences.
We look forward to being of service to you again in the future.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We just spent 3 nights here to explore Cape Town. The hotel is ideally suited for that. Friendly staff all around. The breakfast was very good and the room was big enough for 4 people. They parked the car for us and it was very easy.

Stayed: August 2017
GeneralManagerHIECPT, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Dear heikodahse123
Thank you so much for the very positive review of our hotel. I am so pleased to read that the hotel met your requirements and expectations and that you found the complimentary Express Start breakfast to be good.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Holiday inn Express Cape town... the hotel is a little bit old fashion however rooms are kept very well. Parking facility in the premise and breakfast always included... Good choice and we shall be back

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
GeneralManagerHIECPT, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear Paolo M
Many thanks for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel.
We value all guest feedback and use this to continuously improve our offering at this hotel.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Stayed at this hotel for 3 nights while visiting Cape Town. Although not on the waterfront, the hotel is located downtown, close to many of Cape Town's tourist attractions (Castle of Good Hope, Company's Gardens, Bo-Kaap, Long Street, Iziko Slave Lodge, etc.).
Room was standard Holiday Inn Express (no surprises here) but was lacking storage place (no cupboard to store clothes, but rather just some shelves and open hangers).
As I am an IHG reward club member, got free WiFi which was fast and very good.
Breakfast was fine and dining room was comfortable.
Staff was extremely polite and helpful.
Highly recommend staying here if you don't mind not being on the waterfront and want a decent hotel in the city centre.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank RannTel-Aviv

Dear RannTel-Aviv
Many thanks for the wonderful review of our hotel. I am so pleased to read that the location suited your requirements. Your very kind comments relating to the team is much appreciated and will be shared with them.
I do hope that we have the opportunity to be of service to you again in the future.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

The reception staff were very helpful and we were very appreciative of an early check in after our overnight flight.
The room was not large but had all facilities. Breakfast buffet had good choices. Location was very good with the handicraft markets outside and the ATM close by. The hotel offered a security person to accompany us to the ATM but we found there were security guards outside the ATM enclosure.when we needed to use. The manager was very kind when I had a robbery of a gold chain in the street and arranged for the police to come to me so I could give my report.
My impression was this hotel was a great place to stay, with easy access to shops and restaurants.

Stayed: January 2017
GeneralManagerHIECPT, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear JanCba
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your experience during your recent stay. I am so sorry to hear of the unfortunate incident regarding your gold chain but I am pleased to read that my management assisted you with this matter.
Many thanks for your kind comments relating to the impression that you have of the hotel.