All reviewstable mountainnight's sleepmother citybusiness tripcamps baystay there againlong streetaccommodationshowercheckersprivacylioncapeamenitiescomfort
Reviewed 12 October 2015

We stayed in the family unit on the top floor. The unit is well equipped, the beds are excellent and the linen is of top quality. I am a very light sleeper, but enjoyed a good night's sleep with no noise from outside. The bath tub was an additional bonus and water was very hot. Top quality shower gel and hand lotion are provided. Parsh is a very accommodating host and we will not hesitate to go back to VIP Cape Lodge

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Parsh M, Owner at Vip Cape Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2015

Thank you Margaret for your kind and helpful review. I look forward to your return.

Reviewed 4 October 2015

The place is wonderful, I wish my trip would have allowed me to stay more days. Everything was excellent for me. I do not mind coming again. I will only make use of VipCapeLodge when I am in need of a place to stay while in Cape Town. Transport is nearby, restaurants, shops and outdoor activities are plenty. Perfect location. Perfect Place. Lovely environment.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Parsh M, Owner at Vip Cape Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2015

Thank you Sifiso. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to your return.

Reviewed 2 October 2015

Very big and confortable bed, a little kitchen in the room very useful, owner are adorables, close to everything in Cape town by mycity buses or by walk (but there's some hills in gardens). Will go again.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Parsh M, Owner at Vip Cape Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2015

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 28 September 2015

Couldn't have chosen a better place to celebrate love, friendship and prosperity for our anniversary...the ambiance was fantastic, the hostess was very accommodating...will definitely recommend for a gateway.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2015 via mobile

I have stayed for two days in this lodge. Location is fine. The rooms are big and clean and everything necessary is there. I arrived early and had two wait for two hours before I could access the toom, since there was no space to store my lugage. So that will be my suggestion.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Parsh M, Owner at Vip Cape Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2015

Thank you Marlies for your valuable feedback.