The Cape Royale(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$111
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$62
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

Hilton Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$93
  • Pool
Cloud 9 Boutique Hotel & Spa(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$58
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

The Westin Cape Town(Cape Town Central)
US$169
US$141
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

Victoria & Alfred Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$210
US$177
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$218/night.

Fritz Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$39
US$489
US$272
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$325/night.

The Table Bay Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$275
US$260
1,954 results
All reviewsa business class roomsea facing roominfinity poolhourly shuttletable mountainstandard roomrobben islandbusiness tripshuttle servicebreakfast buffetconcierge deskour honeymoonwater frontthe hotel offerssouth africafour nightswaterfront
Reviewed 16 October 2017

We had a two bedroom apartment for the two couples travelling. The apartment was spacious, very comfortable and offered great views. The hotel is the perfect location for exploring Cape Town and offers a free shuttle to the Waterfront area which is only 5 minutes drive. The bar and the outside terrace are beautiful and it is a bonus to be able to sit and hear the waves so close.
Amazing staff who are always available to assist and so so friendly.
We could not say anything negative and would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Debra S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear Tony,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your valuable feedback and completing a review.

I am truly delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us at Radisson Blu Hotel, Waterfront. We appreciate your positive feedback regarding the friendliness of our team and I will be sure to share your wonderful review with them.

We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us the next time you travel to Cape Town.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Unassuming courtyard entry opens up to a really lovely lobby and restaurant area. Light filled spacious room right on the water with a small balcony for sitting. The lobby area was great to hang out in with a glass of wine before dinner. Huge terrace on the bay to boat and people watch. Fabulous breakfast spread. Staff is terrific and friendly but the rooms were the highlight. Great beds and sitting area with a Nespresso machine which made my coffee hound heart sing! Nicely appointed bathroom with plenty of space for two to move around in. All within walking distance to the V/A waterfront area. I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Debra S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Nshanahan,

Thank you for sending us your valuable feedback and submitting a review.

I am truly delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay. Thank you for the wonderful compliments regarding the team and your overall experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back when you next travel to Cape Town.

Best Wishes from all of us here at Radisson Blu Hotel, Waterfront.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Very good and helpful staff. They kindly offered me a shower room and use of the gym, whilst waiting for a late flight.
Restaurant is pretty good, again with very friendly and cheerful staff.
Gym is poor however and could do with an upgrade.
Location is great.
Rooms are average, and its noisy when you have a room at the front. And no free charging / plug sockets easily accessible by the bedside.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Debra S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your valuable feedback and submitting a review.

I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us and thoroughly enjoyed your vacation in Cape Town.

Thank you for raising these points to our attention, I will be sure to take it up with the management team. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay.

If there is anything else that I can do, please do not hesitate to contact me.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront when you are next in Cape Town.

Debra Sivertsen

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Stayed here for two days. Part of a business group. Location great as it is walking distance to the Victoria & Alfred waterfront. Rooms are spacious with free Wi-Fi and lovely views of the ocean, lovely sounds of the waves and the sea gulls. Decor in hotel is a little dated. Lovely breakfast area. It was cold but I chose to have my breakfast outside. As most guests chose to enjoy their meals inside, the service was non-existent outside. I had to get my own coffee and clear my own table. Even when the staff saw me doing this they continued minding their own business. Recommended to my foreign guests to enjoy the evenings SA Braai evening. Very disappointing. the so-called boerewors was anything accept boerewors, the malva pudding was definitely a different recipe. Your chef should famirialise himself with these SA dishes.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Debra S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear George,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with valuable feedback on your recent stay with us. Firstly I would like to apologise for the service you received, as this is certainly not in keeping with the high level of service we strive to achieve or are known for.

Please be assured that your comments have been heard and I have personally investigated your feedback with the departments concerned. This has highlighted that further focus and training is needed in these areas.

I apologize that on this occasion we did not have an opportunity to change your perception of the Hotel and our staff, but hope that we will have the chance to welcome you back when your travels bring you again to Cape Town.

Should you require any further help or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Debra Sivertsen

Reviewed 12 October 2017

I absolutely love the Radisson Blu - relaxing on the terrace with a chilled glass of Champagne watching and listening to the waves crash against the rocks is one of my favourite ways to spend an evening. Add a sharing platter of cheeses, meats, chutneys and breads and it couldn't be more perfect.

We will be visiting again this year and I can hardly wait. Even when the sun goes down and it gets a little chilly, there are heaters and blankets for you to use - very cosy!

The hotel gift shop is really cute too, full of unusual local goodies - you won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guests,

Thank you for sending us your valuable feedback and submitting a review.

We look forward to welcoming you back when you next travel to Cape Town.

Best Wishes from all of us here at Radisson Blu Hotel, Waterfront.