Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
NOT TO BE MISSED

We went on this trip with Anine who was brilliant. Not only did she take us to some way out places... read more

Reviewed today
Frances P
Billericay, United Kingdom
Amazing culinary and cultural experience!

Ryan our guide is a passionate foodie and restaurateur himself and his enthusiasm for authentic... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
SteveR2491
via mobile

All reviews food tour foodie tour truth coffee la petite ferme samosas cheese shop african food artisan coffee city walking tour cooking class district museum chocolate tasting bubbly personality perfect introduction bo kaap harbor house bree street
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Our three tours with Ryan were terrific! We returned home last night after two weeks in South Africa. Ryan's introduction to Cape Town and beyond was the perfect way to begin. On day 1, we went to the Winelands. He chose 2 vineyards, and a chocolate tasting, that matched our interests and desired pace in this scenic region. Lunch at the upscale Graff Estate was fabulous.
Day 2 He led us on the Cape Town food tour. Outstanding food --from street food to great coffee and pastries, spice market, world's best BLT, a traditional African meal and more-- plus we enjoyed seeing and learning about the region, its history and people. We also visited Table Mountain and thanks to Ryan, got there before the clouds rolled it. Perfect timing.

Day 3 on the Cape Peninsula, the botanical gardens were lovely, even in pouring rain, in winter. Then on to the penguins (under merely cloudy skies) and the very windy Cape of Good Hope (a highlight for us geography buffs) with another wonderful lunch stop. Ryan was delightful company throughout the three days and, from what we observed, he has a wonderful rapport with the people he took us to meet. It enabled us to chat with locals, enriching our experience. Cape Fusion was also very responsive to questions in advance, very professional. Overall: highly recommended.

Pammycapetown, Owner at Cape Fusion Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Thanks so much for your wonderful review! I am so pleased that our guide Ryan made your visit to Cape Town and the surrounding region a wonderful explorative journey. Thanks also for putting the wonderful feedback on our back office - Chongo does a wonderful job at running our operations!

Reviewed 12 June 2018

This was my first food tour! My husband and I traveled to Capetown as a group of 8 friends. Capetown was our last stop after a wonderful safari vacation in South Africa and Botswana. My friends recommended the food tour as a great way to get to see and learn about a city in a delicious way!! Ryan was superb!! He was knowledgeable, friendly and exposed us to parts of Capetown we never would have experienced!! I HIGHLY recommend Ryan Lawrence to compliment any visit to Capetown!! The best experience of our days in Capetown.

1  Thank jessdan175
Pammycapetown, Owner at Cape Fusion Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I am so happy that you had such a wonderful time with Ryan!

With regards
Pamela

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

My family and I had a wonderful time on our food tour with guide Shelley. She was extremely knowledgeable on Cape Town history and a riot to be around. We tasted food from some great spots where we probably would never have gone if we hadn’t booked this food tour! Additionally, Shelley gave us numerous restaurant recommendations that we were able to use for the remainder of our trip. I would highly recommend doing a food tour with Cape Fusion Tours as it gives you a great overview of Cape Town history, and allows you to tour the city as a local would.

Thank you so much for your review! I love your summary of our tour - your description is exactly what we are trying to achieve on the tour! I am so pleased that Shelley was a great ambassador for our wonderful city.

With warm regards
Pamela

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

This was the most fascinating day out in Cape Town and I would highly recommend it! It should be compulsory for every local as well as visitors. Pam’s knowledge of the history of city and the gourmet experiences hidden away in the cutest corners, is priceless. A wonderful way to spend your day.

Pammycapetown, Owner at Cape Fusion Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear Nicky

A huge thank you for bringing your Irish relatives and your local Cape Town family on tour with me! It was such a treat to have locals!!! I am so pleased the Irish relatives loved their day too! Thank you so much for treating the crew to my tour. It was so special to have the coffee guru of Cape Town on tour with me!!

Another huge thank you for posting the review of your tour!

Warm regards
Pam

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Pamela gave us an amazing three day tour of all the highlights of Cape Town. From the Cape point tour, wine land tour and city tour. She has a wealth of knowledge of the history of South Africa, wineries, and amazing restaurants. She knows all the hot new restaurants and we had the best meals in any city. Cape Fusion Tours did an amazing job of coordinating all our tours and restaurant bookings. Five stars for Cape Fusion Tours

Pammycapetown, Owner at Cape Fusion Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Thank you so much for the lovely review! It was wonderful having you on tour with me. It felt like having people from a twin city, with twined pace and outlooks on life. I loved every minute!

Enjoy the summer in San Diego on tour!

Regards