“Good local pizza”

Da Vinci's Pizza Restaurant and Pub
Ranked #563 of 1,236 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

Good pizza,have its own unique taste. Very big pizza lover myself and would eat here or get a take away from them! Pizza dk take a bit long.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

the setting: comfortable, cosy, warm, inviting. if you sit outside you see the street life. chilled and relaxed.

the food: good, big, filling my tummy up pizzas, with a good helping of cheese.
crunchy i want more salads. (big helpings with a drizzling sauce out of this world).
their chicken is grilled to perfection.
this Restaurant is run by the owners, once again proving that they have their fingers on the pulse of their business, they are always there to greet you, and give you great service.
and of course they have jelly beans they give with the bill as a after dinner mint. Love It.

Reviewed 31 August 2015

This Kloof Street eatery has been going for years and is extremely popular. I have visited on numerous occasions with various couples and have never left dissatisfied. Their welcome and subsequent service is always friendly and efficient. We generally either order pizzas, pastas or burgers (all very good) and one is never nervous introducing new friends to this venue. Their starters are great and their desserts reasonable. They are extremely popular and booking is advisable.

Reviewed 28 May 2015

I always judge pizza by the crust. This was one of my best. Seated outside I experienced watching all the street life Cape Town has to offer. Eat where the locals eat and enjoy. I did.

Reviewed 3 April 2015

we were looking for good pizza and apparently we found it. My wife said to 10%. My steak was not done as I asked and the service was not quick but the sweet potato fries were awesome. When the bill came I was pleasantly surprised at how cheap the meal was