We stayed at this beautiful hotel for 13 days. We decided to stay at this one location and rent a car to travel to Winelands, Hermanus, Cape Hope and other sites. What a great idea!!! We loved coming back to our "large" room #8 to find everything neat and clean. Wisdom, Pelo and Meaghan were all wonderful and Cliff did an excellent job caring for our car. This location was so convenient to all shops and restaurants. We just loved Cape Cadogan will definitely recommend to our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a rare combination of historic exteriors with classic modern bohemian interiors, it was ‘Victorianised’ in 1912 and declared a National Monument in 1984. Its charm and character is matched with its desirable location amongst the popular restaurants, street cafes and stylish boutique shops of Kloof Street, the heart of Cape Town. More Cape Cadogan is owned and managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, HotelQuickly and Hotels.com so you can book your Cape Cadogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cape Cadogan Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Cape Town Cadogan
- The Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Cadogan Cape Town, South Africa