Beauchamp Place Guesthouse
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Knysna
See available hotels
  • Breakfast included
Great 4.5/5
Good 3.5/5
Wayside Inn(Knysna)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Very Good 4/5
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 November 2014

Clean and comfortable rooms. Very spacious. Friendly hosts. Awesome view of the Knysna Heads. Worth a visit for sure!Close to the main road but no traffic noise if doors are closed. Highly recommend this stay.

• Stayed: November 2014
1  Thank Wendy R
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I stayed there for a few nights during the Oyster Festival. All staff was very friendly. We had one of the smaller rooms & it was OK. Clean & up-to-date, but missed some small touches like a chair, hooks for coats, towels were old. I have never seen a place with so many sticking doors. You could actually hear people wrestling their doors. I had to open our balcony door for my wife every time. Breakfast was very nice but sparse. The smallest sausages I have ever seen. Must have been the cold. Also need better toasters as the 2 they had were not up to it. Closeness to the N2 was a bit of a disappointment. Overall our stay was OK.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wilhelm v
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Nice, small, family run place. Rooms are clean and have everything you would need. They also have balconies overlooking the lagoon and very comfy beds. The road outside didn't bother me at all. Easy enough walk to town/waterfront or a 50 rand cab.

FYI, the manager, Anita, is hot.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 December 2013

Me and my family were traveling from Eastern Cape to Cape Town so with thought we will rest in Knysna for a night hence we booked at Beauchamp Place, and informed them that we will check in at 5 pm but because I was traveling with a small baby we couldn't make 5pm so I called the BnB to alert them that we are running late we will arrive in Knysa at 9pm and they were very rude to me, they told me that they are canceling my booking and I must look for an alternative place because there's no one who will check me in at 9, and this hurt us a lot, taking into consideration that I driving with a big family with small kids and it's already evening on the road and someone jus dumps us like that......blessed enough we managed to squeeze into Premier Hotel.
These guys must learn how to handle customers, I won't recommend this place to anyone I know.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Donald T
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We saw the place on our left as we entered Knysna. It looked good so we turned in on our bike. We were greeted by Zelna, the manager, and from then on, everything was perfect. The room was spotless, bed lovely, en-suite awesome, followed by a delicious breakfast. We will definitely be back. We loved the place and also the friendly staff.

Room Tip: We were in room 13!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple