See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

Very nice and welcoming. The room was spacious and easily accessible. The shower head in Room 9 needs to be replaced, tiles were very slippery after shower. Excellent breakfast. Staff very friendly. Perfect for a sleepover, would definitely come again!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 December 2015

We just loved the stay! Thank you so very much! It is great value for money, and the staff deserve 6 stars for really going the extra mile to make our stay very pleasant! We really recommend this friendly place with its beautiful views!
The Nortje's

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank fredanor
Reviewed 13 July 2015

I decided to do the Knysna Forest Half Marathon the week before the race and urgently needed accommodation. A room here was available and it was cheap, so I did not expect a lot from it. But we were surprised by how good this place was, the rooms are spacious and neat and the location is excellent, over-looking the lagoon and close to the Waterfront. Beauchamp Place is nothing fancy, but it would be a great place to go away to with friends as there are outside braais in front with a great view of the lagoon and it is not expensive. Will definitely go here again if I need to stay in Knysna for a few nights.

Room Tip: Take an upstairs room
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2015

I had a friendly reception on arrival. I was also advised what the wifi password was. The room was clean and comfortable. In the mornings I was able to enjoy a hearty breakfast. For me it was easily accessible to the Knysna Waterfront.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Marie J
Reviewed 7 January 2015 via mobile

Rooms are big, bathroom is clean, parking available + wifi. It's a 25 min walk to the center. Has a great view of the lagoon. Definitely value for money. The only drawback is the car noises mainly until sunset.

• Stayed: January 2015