“Great pizza”

Romans Pizza
Ranked #56 of 96 Restaurants in Paarl
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 5 May 2016

Food is tasty and service is always great. With a big family the buy one and get 2 is a great deal. Romans is already a big part of our groceries list.

Reviewed 2 July 2015

The service is really good,a and the staff is friendly and willing to satisfy your request when you order. The pizzas is very tasty and value for money

Reviewed 24 November 2014

One could argue that Romans is Romans is Romans. Not true. Romans Pizza in Paarl is a friendly professional fast food outlet with quality food. I order form telephonically fairly often and my order has always been correct and complete within the time that was communicated to me. They always double check the order before you pay.

Reviewed 29 October 2014

We stay on a farm. I always phone them, and collect within 20 minutes. Always a service with a smile. The kids tell me they definitely make better pizza than me.

Reviewed 21 February 2013

We wanted to find a good pizza take-away in Paarl, South Africa, and happened upon Romans Pizza. We arrived at 8:55 which was good as they close at 9:00 PM so be warned.

They offer an excellent selection of 2-for-1 pizza choices in thin (not too thin) or pan crust. We tried both and both are excellent.

I had the Feta, chili and pepperoni on the pan crust and my wife had the spinach and feta on thin crust. Two medium pizzas cost 79 ZAR ($8.80 USD) and filled our tummies for two meals. They arrived hot and lovely and were exactly what we wanted.

A real pleasure!