“Nice pizza”

Romans Pizza
Ranked #54 of 96 Restaurants in Paarl
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Pizza is good as always. Really enjoyed the pizza, much better than the place up the road.service good. Staff friendly.no complaints

Reviewed 5 May 2016

Food is tasty and service is always great. With a big family the buy one and get 2 is a great deal. Romans is already a big part of our groceries list.

Reviewed 2 July 2015

The service is really good,a and the staff is friendly and willing to satisfy your request when you order. The pizzas is very tasty and value for money

Reviewed 24 November 2014

One could argue that Romans is Romans is Romans. Not true. Romans Pizza in Paarl is a friendly professional fast food outlet with quality food. I order form telephonically fairly often and my order has always been correct and complete within the time that was communicated to me. They always double check the order before you pay.

Reviewed 29 October 2014

We stay on a farm. I always phone them, and collect within 20 minutes. Always a service with a smile. The kids tell me they definitely make better pizza than me.