“Fantastic views!”
Review of Moores End

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Stellenbosch
Moores End
Reviewed 23 February 2016

We stayed in Sascha´s cottage. Spacious, clean, fully ecuipped kitchen, a HUGE patio with braii and fantastic views of the surrounding mountains. A large pool where our soon spend much time. Perpect location and within a short ride to most attractions around Stellenbosch.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Moores End

Reviewed 22 January 2016

The setting is beautiful and the pool was amazing in the heatwave but overall the accommodation is a little tired The fans were all broken and there were no clean towels in the one room and there were ants in the shower. Security also needs an upgrade as our car window got smashed.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank brigittebk2016
Reviewed 9 January 2016 via mobile

My husband and I booked in for a stay over New Years for a wedding, the day before we arrived we got a email from Sibs the owner to say we had been upgraded to their best cottage. When we arrived we found out we had been put back in our original room "the nest" and they had upgraded our friends arriving the same day instead. When I queried this with Sibs and explained she got very upset over the phone with me and kept asking me what my problem was and telling me she was doing me a favour for even booking me for one night. She then proceeded to tell me my friends paid more for their stay even though they too had booked "the nest". So they double booked the room, upgraded us, removed us from the upgrade to upgrade my friends and don't keep their rate consistent. It would have been ok if the room was worth the money. "The nest" is all white, but the bedding and couches are horribly horribly stained. There is no Air Conditioning either which makes for an unpleasant stay in the wine lands in summer. We decided to then rather stay in the other cottage with our friends and were still made to pay the full rate. The whole thing was just unpleasant and unprofessional. I understand things change but to talk to your customers like that is just rude..and definitely not the way to get repeat business or recommendations.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank cbrits
Reviewed 4 January 2016

I absolutely loved this place and Sibs and especially Mpumi where fantastic. The views and accommodation is fantastic. There views are breathless, looking towards the mountains and smelling the beautiful aroma's of the Roses in the garden and the best treasure, peaches (stone fruit), yummy. The experience for our family short stay was very memorable.

I would definitely recommend this place and guarantee a great time, visiting all the wine estates that are literally across the road. Get a car and drive around its worth it . rooms I got was Self Catering which was great

Room Tip: All Rooms have the best view
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2015 via mobile

Wow...the surrounding mountains and scenery are breathtaking! We stayed at Moores End a few days before our wedding with multiple family members and foreign friends all accommodated in separate units with a central lounge/patio area used by everyone to socialize, dine and manage the decor. We had full and free use of the central living room and Sibs and her staff made us feel as if we were in our very own family/holiday home and catered to every special need that arose. We stayed there on a self catering basis and shopping centers/restaurants are easily accessible. The units are large and cater to your basic needs. The stay was a memorable one and definitely affordable.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family