Asara Wine Estate & Hotel(Stellenbosch)(Great Value!)
US$148
7 Ackermann Place Guest House(Stellenbosch)(Great Value!)
US$65
Lanzerac Hotel & Spa(Stellenbosch)
US$268
Devonvale Golf & Wine Estate(Stellenbosch)(Great Value!)
US$63
  • Pool
Apple Tree Guest House(Stellenbosch)(Great Value!)
US$83
Acara(Stellenbosch)
US$102
Albarosa Guesthouse(Stellenbosch)(Great Value!)
US$47
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$65/night.

Avenues Guest Lodge(Stellenbosch)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$78
Absolute Bosch Guesthouse(Stellenbosch)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

You can't beat the value for money if you tried! Clean towels, clean linen, gorgeous views and a hostess, Sibs, the friendliest and most accommodating owner you could wish to find! Mpumi, her trusted assistant, was incredibly warm, efficient and helpful.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2016

We stayed in Sascha´s cottage. Spacious, clean, fully ecuipped kitchen, a HUGE patio with braii and fantastic views of the surrounding mountains. A large pool where our soon spend much time. Perpect location and within a short ride to most attractions around Stellenbosch.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 January 2016

The setting is beautiful and the pool was amazing in the heatwave but overall the accommodation is a little tired The fans were all broken and there were no clean towels in the one room and there were ants in the shower. Security also needs an upgrade as our car window got smashed.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank brigittebk2016
Reviewed 9 January 2016 via mobile

My husband and I booked in for a stay over New Years for a wedding, the day before we arrived we got a email from Sibs the owner to say we had been upgraded to their best cottage. When we arrived we found out we had been put back in our original room "the nest" and they had upgraded our friends arriving the same day instead. When I queried this with Sibs and explained she got very upset over the phone with me and kept asking me what my problem was and telling me she was doing me a favour for even booking me for one night. She then proceeded to tell me my friends paid more for their stay even though they too had booked "the nest". So they double booked the room, upgraded us, removed us from the upgrade to upgrade my friends and don't keep their rate consistent. It would have been ok if the room was worth the money. "The nest" is all white, but the bedding and couches are horribly horribly stained. There is no Air Conditioning either which makes for an unpleasant stay in the wine lands in summer. We decided to then rather stay in the other cottage with our friends and were still made to pay the full rate. The whole thing was just unpleasant and unprofessional. I understand things change but to talk to your customers like that is just rude..and definitely not the way to get repeat business or recommendations.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank cbrits
Reviewed 4 January 2016

I absolutely loved this place and Sibs and especially Mpumi where fantastic. The views and accommodation is fantastic. There views are breathless, looking towards the mountains and smelling the beautiful aroma's of the Roses in the garden and the best treasure, peaches (stone fruit), yummy. The experience for our family short stay was very memorable.

I would definitely recommend this place and guarantee a great time, visiting all the wine estates that are literally across the road. Get a car and drive around its worth it . rooms I got was Self Catering which was great

Room Tip: All Rooms have the best view
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family