“Never Judge A Book By It’s Cover”
Review of Warung Bintang

Warung Bintang
Ranked #2 of 75 Restaurants in Candidasa
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Never has an old adage been truer. Doesn’t look much from the outside but the views across the fields to the hills are simply stunning.
We had starter,mains and aftershocks and all was good. Spring rolls really filled the curries excellent and the pandang to die for.
Staff really welcoming. Toilet was old fashioned but clean....a lot better than some we have experienced.
Would definitely recommend this place to travelers.

1  Thank The_Crofter

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

In two weeks on Bali it was the best food for us. The tuna was juicy and well seasoned. My girlfriend was also impressed. I preordered a redsnapper for our last night here and I am very excited about it :)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I really enjoyed the nasi campur overlooking rice fields with a mountain in the background. It was a shame this warung had no wifi or cocktails otherwise we would've stayed longer and had more meals there.

1  Thank Christian H
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We ate here twice during our stay in Candidasa. Don’t be scared away by outside appearance. Good selection of local food. Great prices. Tables face rice paddies. Staff are very friendly.

1  Thank LeysaL
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed several meals at this local warung during my short stay in Candidasa.
Service could be a little slow at times but I enjoyed gazing at the beautiful view of the rice fields with a cold Bintang so not a problem for me.
The crispy duck was enjoyable with traditional accompaniments as was the sate lilit all at affordable prices.
Definitely worth a try.