“Heaven on Earth!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Priscilla...
Houston, Texas
“Heaven on Earth!”
Reviewed 7 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Words can't describe about Villa Dahlia. The location, quality, service, design are so much more than I would ever expect. It looks exactly like the pictures you saw on their site. The staff were always professional, ready and willing to help. I had my wedding there and Villa Dahlia helped me along the way to book restaurants and other things that I need. They send us cake for Christmas and New Year. Laundry is complimentary and you could have great breakfast for a small fee. What an amazing experience. Thank you Villa Dahlia for everything!!! No doubt we will stay there again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Germany
Reviewed 4 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Netherlands
Reviewed 7 November 2013 for a stay in September 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
7 Nov 2013
dear guests, we appreciate your comments and will do our best to maintain the high quality & service we provide.
It is indeed the stunning view on the ocean, the infinity pool and the relaxed atmosphere that makes our villa a great place to enjoy a private holiday. Hope to see you all again soon...
Melbourne
Reviewed 20 October 2013 for a stay in August 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Shanghai
Reviewed 6 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing