“Best satay of my life”

Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Seriously. We are here every night of our time in East Bali because the food is reasonably priced (35-50,000 Rp) and wonderfully flavored. Every dish my partner ordered he loved, and I had the satay three times because it was so good. The waitstaff are so sweet and attentive, as well.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

An easy walk down the gang heading to the hills north end of main street....needed to ask locals for final location which want attractive and romantic.
Food and service great...my partner said the prawns were amazing.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

We are a group of four have eaten here quite a few times have never been disappointed service has been faultless prices amazing do check them out when in Candidasa

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

I was here 3 years ago and it was superb. Little has changed. In fact, it may have got better.
Meal consisted of spicy seafood soup, fish pepes, seafood asam manis, all fantastic. But the star of the show were the prawn sambals. Just so good.
Such a pleasure to eat a meal like this and of this standard, regardless of where you are in the world.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

We loved this place for the setting and the food. This restaurant is tiered on all different levels in a garden setting. The food was very tasty - my girl friend had chicken sate and me, nasi campur. Both dishes were lovely, there was only the tofu in my dish that I wasn't so fond of, which was ok as it was only a small part of the dish. The juices were delicious too. Definitely recommend this restaurant.