“As always best curry ever !”

Spice Cottage Burgau
Ranked #1 of 29 Restaurants in Burgau
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Oh gosh what to say! As ever just superb ! I’m a weird one gluten and dairy intolerant after nasty op . So I take down my non milk cream found innall the supermarkets and the kitchen makes me up either a Kashmiri or afghani curry . I’m loving the Afghani at the moment mild of course and Sanjeev, sorts that out for me . Just superb!
This place is amazing .. when you’re able to have any curry at any strength that tells you this is no ordinary boil in the bag place ! Wonderful flavours and really great staff .
Of course the down side is ,we never now have a curry in the UK ,as nothing compares to Spice Cottage !
Thank you once again .. we will be along this week now the kids are returning to UK . Thanks again !

1  Thank Pinksteph369

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

excellent range of food, very tasty, good choice if veggy dishes too.
we ordered a take away and drive over to pick it up 30 mins later we were not disapointed

1  Thank Laura G
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Second time we have visited and both times had fabulous meals, beats other Indians in Burgau and staff are lovely ! Real lovely restaurant I highly recommend !

1  Thank lorrainesewell74
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Have visited spice cottage for a few years and it never fails to deliver great food. On our visit 13/8/18 my wife ordered the mixed grill which was lovely and huge portions! I had the chicken shashlik again large portions and excellent flavour. Were well looked after by the friendly staff and will definitely be returning again. Highly recommended

2  Thank roberthayden18
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Would recommend here to people visiting places such as Selema or Burgau ! Very polite staff and even better the food is fantastic !

1  Thank Jamie C