“fantastic hotel with great staff and food”

Liberty Hotels Oludeniz
Ranked #12 of 121 Hotels in Oludeniz
Reviewed 18 October 2017

this is a great hotel with very friendly staff the rooms are very nice and the whole place is spotlessly clean the restaurant is superb with ramazan serrate harunand utku very helpful and friendly the reception bell boy bora was very nice and helpful as where all the reception staff we have stayed in oludenise before and would rate this hotel as good as the top hotel in this resort and will be booking here again next year the food is excellent with avery good variety each night on offer hope to see you all next year Terry & Yvonne

Room Tip: best rooms over look restaurant on top floor good size and quiet pool view rooms noisey
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Bulent B, General Manager at Liberty Hotels Oludeniz, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dear Terry & Yvonne,

We dearly thank you for choosing to stay at the Liberty Hotel Oludeniz and for writing a few lines about your stay.

Your satisfaction is our goal, so we are happy to know that we succeeded to please you once more.

Thank you dearly for pointing out your appreciation towards our staff ; this is the best reward we could ever expect as our staff are our biggest asset.

We look forward to welcome back at next season,

Best wishes,

Write a ReviewReviews (1,596)

Reviewed 18 October 2017

I've just gotten round to reviewing this hotel i visited in April.
We arrived very early morning. 4am! We waited around 20 mins to queue up and check a lot of guests in. There aren't any lifts to particular parts of the hotel so please do mention your preference at reception when checking in or booking online. We are given room 1253 which turns out to be the absolute best room there! Directly opposite the honeymoon suite (even that doesn't face the sea!) so you know it's quiet. Although our neighbours were particularly noisy one night and we had to call reception to complain about them. This hotel is for adults and families..

Our room- we were welcomed with a freshly cleaned room and that odd tape they put around the toilet to say "its not been used" haha. Bathroom very clean and mirrors spotless. Mini bar was full with water, sweets and fruit. I took a photo of the price list but have lost it somehow! grrr. But a bottle of the 1ltr water in the fridge they had was 5Lira. Turkey is so dang cheap so...i really didn't loathe paying for things from the mini bar that were 5-8 lira. For a mini bar service in a 4-5 star resort such as this was quite acceptable to just spend it and have it immediately. When you arrive so early in the morning THIS EARLY in April NOTHING is open....absolutely nothing. Everything is closed! We were pretty hungry and very tired..but breakfast was only 3 hours away and we really didn't think we'd make it due to being so tired haha. But we did. So if you can sleep through the grumbling of your tummy you'll have to wait!

Breakfast!!!
Was a treat!!! I was like a kid in a sweet shop. Argh, the array of food on display!!! I took my camera to click a few pics...but the presence of it at brekky was somewhat frowned upon by holidayers who were obvs regulars of the hotel...so i decided to put it away instead of snapping like the tourist i was lol. But oh boy, it's amazing what they had out:
*all kinds of cereals and oats
*milks- almond, cows milk, soy
*fresh uncut veg (you take them WHOLE to the chef outside in the sunshine and he cuts them and fries them in omelets or au natural for you!!) Things like, toms- the TOMS are to die for, AMAZING green chillies that weren't hot at all just super flavorsome- i had green chilli and cheese omelets every morning for breakfast, that delish!! TOP TIP!!! Ge in line asap, the chef is very popular with cooking for you fresh.
They also have a little griddle for toasting sandwiches. My boyfriend made a different toasted treat every morning haha. Quite the envy of other guests as it does require yourself building it and having the patience to stand there and toast it.

Er...onions, spring onions, herbs,
*bacon, meats, hams,
*cheeses- so many cheeses!!
*Breads- wholegrain, crackers, white, brown
I cant get over breakfast. I looked forward to it every time i sprung outta bed!
*drinks- coffee machines with fab coffee on offer. It does get crowded over there! Be patient lol. Drinks machines that dispense fresh apple juice and cherry juice! TOP TIP!! Mix the two together! so lush. Oj costs extra to order but it is freshly squeezed in a machine at the room entrance

The gardens you eat in are beautiful. The April morn sun is just warm enough coming over the mountain to enjoy it sat back and eyes closed. But do open them as the hotel is right up against the mountain and the morning paragliders are a sight to see!! Huge palm trees, tall grasses, manicured path ways and lawns. They have a huge chess set in the middle of the gardens too- i dont play.

The pool area!!!
So pretty. Well presented staff who say goodmorning! So lovely. And offer you a menu to browse at for your poolside cocktails (They are expensive.. i wont lie, see pics) Some champagnes were my entire holiday monies spend!!) But...when in Rome. So we paid for a couple for our first day by the pool. Delish. Top tip!! Go to the bar in person and buy it. Chat with the bar guys. They'll end up giving a more generous serve ;p The pool itself was clean, cool but not cold. Refreshing. The sun was getting hotter during the morn and by 12noon we had to take cover! So late April (23rd onwards is hot enough to get a tan!) Temp gauge said 28C by the pool =) It rose to 33C the last 3 days! They also have an adult pool. Much deeper and a bit colder lol. But a lovely area to sit by for some silence.

They have a gym but im not on holiday to use it. Looks well equipped and is by the pool!

They also have their own spa. Now... The staff do approach you at your loungers and try and get you to purchase a package. We were quoted about 250 Lira for the two of us to have a turkish bath, back treatment and i think it was a facial massage too. I found that VERY expensive for what was on offer at other places about town. We booked a boat trip and got one thrown in for free! We had our doubts when we saw where it was....Inside a shopping center next to some rickety escalators hahaha! But we needn't have worried. It was OUTSTANDING inside. Absolute bliss. Who'd have thought it was that gorgeous inside a shopping centre! 5min hot dry sauna, full body massage, scrub, cold dousing, wrapped in a fluffy white dressing gown. Then we got a mud mini facial and sat and chilled talking to other guests from America and Germany. It was delightful. And you'll find out what it looks like visiting the only downstairs mall there. So...i cannot comment on the spa facilities at the hotel although in our booking it WAS included to use the sauna we just never got round to it!

Service!!!
I promised to mention two particular staff members- but for the life of me i cannot remember their names!!! So.. one was the lovely young lady who helped me at reception when i gave her some dry cleaning. She also helped us with arranging a room for the short extra evening we were there to get some rest for the coach and then the eventual plane home- She was olive skinned, brunette ponytail, quite shy. The other staff member was the reception guy.. He was very helpful in all accepts of our stay.. Nothing was too much trouble and he also helped find a missing pendant, very dear to me, by taking the room apart (literally!) and retrieving it for me as it had fallen down an unsealed gap of the furniture in my room. I have included a picture of their efforts, please see pics. They went above and beyond!

Dry Cleaning!!!
(extremely cheap, and they made my treasured white capri trousers glean again! and returned them the same DAY. Cost me 10Lira. Thats silly cheap- I implore you to use this service. The dry cleaning slips are available in the wardrobe or request one at reception!) All options on the slip are very cheap so if you feel like lovely clean clothes to travel back to the UK in- then why not! This service is underused, so use it! See pics!!

Dinner time!!!!
So we upgraded to eating in a couple of nights as we were so impressed with breakfast colourful array. We past the diners eating one night and were very impressed by what was on offer. Its buffet style with live cooking stations also. Bbq at one, pan frying at another. The meat selection was outstanding. Chicken thighs rotisserie style with a gravy/jous type topping, kebabs with lemon, pork chops-arrgh. Steaks were available to have the chef cook as you like (all outside!) It was a lovely feel at dinner. Sitting out under the stars and the late evening paragliders in the sky. Quite beautiful. The vegetables were outta this world. All hot and not kept in dried heat lamps too long. The chefs are quick to refresh anything that's been finished, all with a smile!! They have fresh veg and fruit again just like breakfast, all the cheeses- OMG i just remembered the oven baked Aubergines they had out!! Wow.. they were garlic-ee and very tasty!! I always eat more veg on holiday and with this quality laid out, again guys, fill your plate with the great veg they have! Simply delicious. They had a whole section dedicated just to olives....i had so so many ha.

Entertainment!!!
We dont do hotel entertainment. We were out n about every single night. We returned early one night though and the hotel guests were just winding down from some entertainment... there was a log fire and guests gathered getting warm- nights do have a cold chill to them, take a light jacket. We had a drink before bed for an excursion the next morning.

"Bad" points..
No food for early arrivals. Personally a sarnie on offer woulda been the absolute dream for me, we were very hungry.

Oh!! The maids have trouble understanding you. We got very cold one night and needed a blanket. They really don't understand the word 'blanket' or 'duvet' I had to get the sheet i had and hold it in front of them and demonstrate it was thin..by then increasing my finger width to explain i wished for a thicker blanket lol. I got a very itchy picnic blanket instead hahaha. No soft white duvet like we'd have at a Premier Inn im afraid. So in April bring some warm pj's if you like being cosy under ur sheets.

I think that's it! Im very very happy with this hotel and upon visiting Oludeniz again i would stay here again in a heartbeat! Excellent location, great staff, great chefs, great foooooood, lovely hotel and reception. Bar drinks are great if expensive....F.A.B.

Recommend!!!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank vickystyle
Bulent B, General Manager at Liberty Hotels Oludeniz, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear vickystyle,

On behalf of Liberty Hotel Oludeniz we would like to thank you for visiting our property for your holiday this summer and for taking the time to write this heart-warming and such a detailing review regarding your stay.

It is an absolute delight to know that you have utterly enjoyed every aspect of your stay and especially a warm welcome and excellent service from our team throughout your stay. Knowing that you found the food better than expected is very rewarding; as well as your praise towards the dining organisation. Many thanks for all your kind admiration.

We are thrilled to hear that you intend to return to our hotel for a future holiday and we are looking much forward to having you back as our guest.

Faithfully yours and our warmest greetings from Oludeniz,

Reviewed 18 October 2017

after ten hours of traveling, we was greeted at the hotel by a very welcoming, friendly staff operative by the name of bora. he was very helpful and polite, he went out of his way to ensure we knew what was going on in the hotel and outside activities. big thanks to bora at the liberty hotel for all your help. we had a great time in oludeniz, plenty to do, but we was only there for a week, so next time I would go for longer.

Stayed: September 2017

Dear teltel333

Many thanks for sharing this lovely review on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at our property. We are delighted to know that you had an ideal holiday during your stay!

Your kind words addressing to our team are most rewarding, as they always strive to offer our guests the best experience possible.

We truly hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon, for another memorable vacation.

With warm regards,

Reviewed 17 October 2017

If your looking for something other than alinclusive this could b just what u are looking for excellent location middle of strip rooms lovely in upgraded rooms through choice we were on strip rooms which I loved I like people watching and having all the music in the evening but these rooms would not b for u if u like peace and quiet but there are loads of quiet rooms if that's your preference breakfast was ok full English once a week on a Tuesday lunch food around pool bar was lovely and very reasonable drinks were reasonably priced to but I like the strip so only had a few in hotel on evening we did stay for a few nights to watch entertainment before heading out it was ok proper acts one night was drifters one was dancers fire eaters so not bad we did enjoy the music quiz although we didn't do very well what I found lovely was because it wasn't all inclusive u could get a sunbed anytime at either pool .pool was freezing though only other place I have found a pool that cold is Egypt lovely and refreshing once in but very cold evening meal was ok the quality of food was good and inside mostly hot but all the nice food was outside and unless just put out was never hot at best Luke warm I hate warm food if it's supposed to b hot it should be hot but you would always find something but if like me u like it hot just wait till they put freshly cooked in most of staff were lovely a few forgot how to smile but it is almost end of season .the rooms were nice on small side but had everything u need comfortable bed nice pillows to safe payable at hotel I took a kettle n coffee as I had read they did not provide and was 17 pound per week to rent so bought one to take wish I hadn't they sold them in supermarket I min away for 2 pound and we used the fridge in room to keep milk a must for me I need coffee as soon as my eyes r open the shower was amazing very powerful and water always boiling morning and evening plenty of clean towels always provided for room and pool nice stay would def return thank u liberty for a lovely holiday

Stayed: October 2017
Bulent B, General Manager at Liberty Hotels Oludeniz, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear mreds2ne,

On behalf of the Liberty Hotel Oludeniz we would like to thank you for staying with us and for posting such a kind and detailed review following your stay.

Nothing could make us happier than your genuine satisfaction.
It is wonderful to know that you had a relaxing holiday with us overall. Many thanks for your kind words regarding the cleanliness of the hotel and the excellent staff, the location of the hotel and the food variety and selection.

Nothing could be more pleasing than your return; we greatly look forward to having you back at the Liberty Hotel Oludeniz,

With kind regards,

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Nice enough hotel and very well located immediately next to the main strip and a short walk to the beach (main reason for choosing) Superior room was OK but limited wardrobe space and nowhere to store suitcases etc. but clean and well serviced daily. Food was always good quality for breakfast and dinner - but did get a bit repetitive after two weeks on half board. Staff always friendly and helpful. Our room in Block 4 did suffer from noise from the evening entertainment and could understand other reviewers comments about noise from the strip. So if you want to get away from it and If you require a quieter room it would be advisable to ensure you have one away from pool and strip as it will be very noisy until after midnight/every night - not great if you have an early start following morning for any reason. Plenty of places round both pools - maybe as tail end of season. Adult pool quieter but does suffer from noise from main pool and crèche right next to it.
Things I knew before I left:
Safe is charged at £2.50/day
No kettle or tea/coffee facilities in room
Things I didn't know:
Mosquito's - prolific - bought own can of 'raid' from supermarket to spray room every night (and corridor outside)
Hotel does a deal with evening buffets (7 for the price of 5) at very reasonable price - would have gone B&B and had choice of eating in or out if known before hand
Overall a pleasant stay but would probably choose one of the smaller boutique hotels if ever returning.
Plenty of things to do and trips available from many places on the strip (cheaper than Rep) and sometimes discounted

Room Tip: Quieter rooms away from pool and strip
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Howard-Moon

Dear Howard-Moon,

On behalf of Lİberty Hotel Oludeniz we would like to thank you for your recent visit to our property.

We are delighted to read that you found certain aspects of your holiday to your utmost satisfaction and for expressing your sincere admiration regarding the location of our property,the pools,food. Many thanks for praising our team, whose priority is to offer warm hospitality and comfort to all of our guests; it is lovely to see that their efforts are being appreciated, as we consider them our biggest asset.

We are also grateful for sharing constructive feedback about aspects of our hotel that can be improved; as this is a most precious tool to optimize our services and facilities.

We truly hope to honor of welcoming you once,

With warm regards,