“Great Place”

Zucca Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #41 of 270 Restaurants in Oludeniz
Price range: US$2 - US$16
Description: Zucca: a great stop for breakfast, lunch and dinner... We're serving fantastic dishes of Italian cuisine and also delicious foods from around the world, with over 20 years of experience.
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Stopped of here with my partner and son on last of our holiday for drinks and to watch the Wales v. Portugal Match. Place is very clean and modern, no one hassling you to come inside and Staff are lovely and very friendly, one staff member in particular was very attentive to us ( sorry I didn't get his name) and even gave my son a free ice cream. I ordered a Pina colada which was beautifully presented and tasted great too. Prices are very reasonable and our only Wish is that we would've found this place earlier in our stay as food that was being served to the other customers around us looked and smelled delicious. Will definitely return here on our next visit.

Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

The food and staff are totally amazing, the chocolate cake was the best I've ever had, I didn't want to finish it I wanted it to last forever even the toilets were impressive had everything a woman could possibly need, deodorant, moisturiser hairspray to touch up makeup. I Would come back to Turkey just to come back and eat here ..oh and Astor is fab

Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

From the outside you would never guess the great food you will find inside. Stopped here on the fly, prices looked favorable. Table out the front, lovely view of the strip and good waiters. Food was so good I decided to come online and write a review for the first time in my life. Absolutely Fantastic.

P.s. toilets are really good too

Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

Have now eaten here twice in one week and the food is lovely. Service is brilliant and the staff are very friendly. Mentioned this place to a couple staying at our hotel so they went and thoroughly enjoyed it. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

Food was great but the service was a bit slow although if you get a table on the front you are too busy people watching to care!