“Amazing, Personal Experience!”
Review of Caballos A La Par

Caballos A La Par
More attraction details
Owner description: Just 30 minutes away from Buenos Aires city, you can enjoy yourself horseback riding, learning and having fun. At unique and amazing Forest Reserve, you can be in touch with nature riding throughout thousands of acres of a paradisiacal landscape. All our activities and services are 100% EXCLUSIVE, PERSONALIZED AND TAILOR-MADE. Caballos A La Par is a Horseback Riding Stables and an Equestrian Training Centre whose main objective is to help you develop your riding skills and confidence (regardless of level from absolute beginners to the more proficient/advanced). Only the owners (who are also the instructors) will ride free "side by side" (means in spanish "A La Par") alone with you, your family or your group of friends. We don't ride on trails and the horses don't follow each other !!!. Our place also have a nice swimming pool and jacuzzi. We invite you to share this exciting adventure with Caballos "A La Par", a Different, Unique and Rewarding Experience. Caballos A La Par provides transportation from Buenos Aires and back and is open everyday of the week.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 12 September 2017

I went to this on a whim with three of my friends, all very inexperienced riders knowing that this would be more intense then the traditional nose to tail ride and I couldnt have enjoyed it more! Adrian was the perfect teacher with Miriam at his side they made a great duo.

The ride was very fun through a beautiful peice of the Argentinian National Park, we were free to ride with the horses at our leisure and they (The Horses) were incredibly well behaved, for 4 people who dont ride much you may have thought we were experienced equestrians.

Adrian and Miriam provided a wonderful service and welcomed us into their very classic ranch house for Mate and Emapanadas afterwards which was the perfect way to end the day.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

My 3 friends and I had an amazing experience with Adrian & Miriam. Booking, communication, and pickup/drop off was seamless. Very welcoming experience that extended past the professional yet personal horseback riding.
The 4 of us had little previous experience on horseback. Adrian and Miriam explained the basics of Western style (Argentinian) riding over cookies and Matte and had us practice briefly before hitting the trails for an amazing ride through the park. They provided the framework and continued help us as we quickly were able to get up to cantering speed comfortably and correctly throughout the ride. They took great photos with my phone throughout the ride as well! After we finished we recapped the experience over amazing home-made empanadas. The ranch is gorgeous and horses beautiful and extremely well-trained.
All in all a 5 star experience with 5 star people. Highly recommended to everyone of all skill levels!

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We did the "a la par" day riding event yesterday after our flights were cancelled and we were unexpected stuck in Buenos Aires two extra days. Myself and three friends had never ridden before, but Adrian and Miriam quickly had us cantoring through the local state park. The description they provided was very accurate, and their facilities are immaculate. Highly recommend

Reviewed 3 September 2017

While visiting Argentina, I needed to find a place to get on a horse. I feel incredibly lucky to have found Caballos A La Par (Horses, Side-by-Side) near to Buenos Aires. I have been on horses a couple of times before, but this is the first time I was given instructions to be more than just a passenger. Adrian and Miriam love their horses and it shows. From the way the horses look to the way they behave. I came to trust the two horses we rode (Isabel and Indigo) immediately. Even better, they trusted me right away. Because of this, I was able to ride hands free across a very muddy path at a canter. Very exhilarating. Adrian has a passion for sharing his love and knowledge of horses. He took the time to give the basic pointers and allows you to ride better than you would expect. If you are in Buenos Aires, definitely contact them. They are well worth the time and money.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

This was a truly memorable experience, hands down. My family and I contacted Caballos A La Par because we wanted an authentic and dedicated riding experience, not your traditional nose-to-tail, despite being novice riders. This was no disappointment, and our best experience horseback riding so far.

We were picked up at a very convenient pick-up spot by a smiling Adrian, and soon left the city enchanted by his passion for horses and teaching. Arriving at the ranch, we said hello to the lovely bunch of dogs who greeted us at the gate and got a quick glimpse of the gorgeous horses before sitting down for a traditional mate (Argentine tea). Next we suited up in helmets and chaps, then proceeded to start the horse selection process, where we were matched with the perfect horse and taught the basics of command. Leaving the ranch behind, we journeyed deep into the stunning national park, while walking, trotting, cantering, and performing exercises designed to strengthen our ability and connection with the horse. Upon our return we enjoyed some wonderful homemade empanadas right out of the oven and the very pleasant sight of horses grazing on the lawn, even right up to the pool. From there we enjoyed a smooth journey back to the city, except for the fact Miriam (Adrian’s business partner) and Adrian had to drag us away from the horses.

Adrian and Miriam’s unique and innovative teaching style, combined with an unparalleled standard care standard for their horses and a passion like no other made this such an incredible learning experience. Not to mention very rewarding, this is no-nonsense real riding where you have to work hard to achieve results. Thank you to all the horses, dogs, and Miriam and Adrian. We will be back!

1  Thank 868worldtraveler2017