“Great experience”
Review of Caballos A La Par

Caballos A La Par
More attraction details
Owner description: Just 30 minutes away from Buenos Aires city, you can enjoy yourself horseback riding, learning and having fun. At unique and amazing Forest Reserve, you can be in touch with nature riding throughout thousands of acres of a paradisiacal landscape. All our activities and services are 100% EXCLUSIVE, PERSONALIZED AND TAILOR-MADE. Caballos A La Par is a Horseback Riding Stables and an Equestrian Training Centre whose main objective is to help you develop your riding skills and confidence (regardless of level from absolute beginners to the more proficient/advanced). Only the owners (who are also the instructors) will ride free "side by side" (means in spanish "A La Par") alone with you, your family or your group of friends. We don't ride on trails and the horses don't follow each other !!!. Our place also have a nice swimming pool and jacuzzi. We invite you to share this exciting adventure with Caballos "A La Par", a Different, Unique and Rewarding Experience. Caballos A La Par provides transportation from Buenos Aires and back and is open everyday of the week.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 12 September 2017

"Caballos A La Par" was one of the highlights of my recent trip to Buenos Aires. A small group of us decided to go horseback riding for a day and our experience couldn't have been better. Adrian, Miriam and Julio do an amazing job getting to know each person individually and tailor the experience to make sure it's everything you want. Our group had relatively low expectations for riding a horse (given it was our first time) but with Adrian's great teaching you will far surpass what you think you can do initially. This is not a simple nose-to-tail ride, you will really be able to roam freely in the open fields. They were gracious hosts and provided matte and cookies before the ride and delicious empanadas afterwards. Truly an amazing experience only enhanced by the great team they have put together at Caballos A La Par.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

I went to this on a whim with three of my friends, all very inexperienced riders knowing that this would be more intense then the traditional nose to tail ride and I couldnt have enjoyed it more! Adrian was the perfect teacher with Miriam at his side they made a great duo.

The ride was very fun through a beautiful peice of the Argentinian National Park, we were free to ride with the horses at our leisure and they (The Horses) were incredibly well behaved, for 4 people who dont ride much you may have thought we were experienced equestrians.

Adrian and Miriam provided a wonderful service and welcomed us into their very classic ranch house for Mate and Emapanadas afterwards which was the perfect way to end the day.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

My 3 friends and I had an amazing experience with Adrian & Miriam. Booking, communication, and pickup/drop off was seamless. Very welcoming experience that extended past the professional yet personal horseback riding.
The 4 of us had little previous experience on horseback. Adrian and Miriam explained the basics of Western style (Argentinian) riding over cookies and Matte and had us practice briefly before hitting the trails for an amazing ride through the park. They provided the framework and continued help us as we quickly were able to get up to cantering speed comfortably and correctly throughout the ride. They took great photos with my phone throughout the ride as well! After we finished we recapped the experience over amazing home-made empanadas. The ranch is gorgeous and horses beautiful and extremely well-trained.
All in all a 5 star experience with 5 star people. Highly recommended to everyone of all skill levels!

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We did the "a la par" day riding event yesterday after our flights were cancelled and we were unexpected stuck in Buenos Aires two extra days. Myself and three friends had never ridden before, but Adrian and Miriam quickly had us cantoring through the local state park. The description they provided was very accurate, and their facilities are immaculate. Highly recommend

Reviewed 3 September 2017

While visiting Argentina, I needed to find a place to get on a horse. I feel incredibly lucky to have found Caballos A La Par (Horses, Side-by-Side) near to Buenos Aires. I have been on horses a couple of times before, but this is the first time I was given instructions to be more than just a passenger. Adrian and Miriam love their horses and it shows. From the way the horses look to the way they behave. I came to trust the two horses we rode (Isabel and Indigo) immediately. Even better, they trusted me right away. Because of this, I was able to ride hands free across a very muddy path at a canter. Very exhilarating. Adrian has a passion for sharing his love and knowledge of horses. He took the time to give the basic pointers and allows you to ride better than you would expect. If you are in Buenos Aires, definitely contact them. They are well worth the time and money.