Hotel Madero(Buenos Aires)
US$169
US$103
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

Serena Hotel(Buenos Aires)
Faena Hotel(Buenos Aires)
US$399
US$299
  • Pool
Lafayette Hotel(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$84
  • Breakfast included
474 BUENOS AIRES HOTEL(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$82
  • Restaurant
Hotel NH Buenos Aires Latino(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$97
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$451
US$343
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$395/night.

US$549
US$535
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 June 2017

Best Hostel in Buenos Aires and the most important is the very friendly staff that will always help you for whatever you need. And you can spend real good time with local and international people in the big living room recently furnished with a pool table.
Clearely the best atmosphere i've ever seen in any hostel in the world at the moment.

Location : middle of palermo it's perfect / burgers /farnente bar , todo..
Clean rooms every morning, several showers (at least 4 or 5) so you don't have to queue... ALLSGOOD
Thanks for this host again :)

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Thoughtfull employees, nice location terrace.. All the ingredient were there to let me have amazing trip with my girlfriend. We met cool people there and we got nice recomandations to explore the city.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vince C
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed in a 8 person room that was fine but the bathroom wasn't clean for 2 days and was pretty dirty during my stay. Secondly there were people sleeping in the main lounge area every morning while I was eating breakfast which makes me think they slept there all night. I probably won't go back.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

We were there for a week in February and enjoyed our stay. The place is big and has a great rooftop terrace that overlooks the city. Perfect for sunsets! The staff is friendly, though play loud music at times till 3am we noticed. Even when no guests are in the lobby. The cocktails they served are sub par, but you cant go wrong with beer. The pizza I wouldnt recommend getting either. While tiny, the kitchen is nice to use. Although we did see a cockroach on the counter. The room itself was nice and the bathroom was okay. But I don't understand why its eco. They have a small set of solar panels and a garden bed that doesnt produce anything. It would be nice to see them step up their sustainability practices. I even asked the host, who was really nice, but she didn't know what they do either. Some times they do a tour bit they werent being offered when I was there. Overall, good place in a neat area. Wasnt the worst or best hostal we've stayed at.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2017

This hostel was recommended on HostelWorld and Lonely Planet but was the worst hostel experience I have had in my travels through 35+ countries.

First of all, we arrived at midnight exhausted with an early flight the next morning and the receptionist told us to wait because they were doing "change of shift," although they had not started yet! She could have checked us in and then done change of shift, but she clearly just wanted to go home so we had to wait over 15 minutes and she was combative when we asked if we could have our key to drop off our stuff and come back for checkout.

Then, later when we came back after going out for dinner, the next receptionist was asleep and did not respond to the doorbell for over 15 minutes despite having a "24/7 receptionist." So we were locked out on the street in the rain until we pounded on the front door for ten minutes with an umbrella.

The final straw was getting multiple flea bites all over my legs after sleeping at this hostel. We stayed at a guesthouse for several days beforehand with no issues, then returned home to the US after 1 night at this hostel. Flea bites show up within 24 hoursso it's quite clear this is where they came from.

Truly a horrifying experience. I cannot believe a hostel in a cosmopolitan city such as Buenos Aires could be worse than the hostels I've been to in developing cities such as Katmandu, Cebu, or Marrakesh.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends