“Excellent, excellent, excellent and I recommend for AllExcellent, excellent, excellent and I recommend for All”
Review of Le Batiment

Le Batiment
Reviewed 6 February 2015

I have been in Le Batiment 15-20.1.2015 and 30-31.1.2015 with wife and 2 children (3 and 5 years).
If we travel very important for us are : cleaning and service. Le Batiment have both on perfect level.
Rooms are very nice and clean. Beds are confortable (double bed is so big that we could sleep there whole family:-)). If you need baby crib is free of charge.
Location - very safe, you can walk in the night. Supermarket - about 100m from apartment.Bus-just 30m.
Santa Fe and Cordoba-just few minutes.
Recoleta cementary-30min walking.
Atraction for children-playground on the squere just 80m from apartment (unfortunately we didn't have enought time to go there with children as Buenos Aires is beatifull and there is a lot thinks to see:-)).
In Abastoshopping center (about 1km) there is also Museo de los Ninos (super atraction for children).
And service - in scale 0-10 Matias have to have 11.He is really very,very helpful. Matias-thanks a lot.
I recommend thios place and for sure going to Buenos Aires once again I would chose Le Batiment.
Artur from Poland

Room Tip: I had a room with balcony but I have seen other as well - all was perfect
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Artur F

Reviewed 26 December 2014

We arrived early into Buenos Aires after 24 hours of travel. They kindly let us check in by 10 am at no extra charge. We also arranged to have them pick us up at the airport. They charged us $36 US for the ride. Well worth it not to have to navigate weird traffic. I think this the going rate anyway. The day clerk was helpful and spoke English well. The night clerk spoke no English but helped us solve our problems with our adapters. We felt very safe there. There were no restaurants nearby but you could walk places. We found several markets nearby. The kitchenette was very handy. We cooked ravioli from the local store. There was also a butcher nearby but we didn´t use it. The kitchenette had pots, pans, collander, a few cooking utensils, plates, cups, bowls, silverware...everything we needed.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Rain-mom-8
Reviewed 14 November 2014

Le Batiment is an apartment-hotel with about 14 small apartments that are functional and clean. It is located almost at the junction of three neighbourhoods that you will want to visit and within walking distance (15-20 min) of many interesting places. The subway is about three blocks away.
I have two problems with this apart-hotel: the shower has little water pressure, the temperature varies from hot to cold; and breakfast is very minimal: toast, some cereal, some yogurt, juice and coffee.
This is an Ok choice, but next time I will try to find something a little less rustic.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 February 2014

The apartment rented was really nice. Spotless and I felt immediately at home. The front desk was helpful. It is located a bit off the beaten path, a walk to Subways... however... it is totally central. In the middle of Palermo, Recoleta and not far from downtown. A small jaunt to a subway. Three blocks from Santa Fe which was loaded with wonderful restaurants and bars. Also nice not to be right downtown because it is in a safe residential area. I felt OK to walk at 5am. For the price, it was a great find! It was quiet for sleeping and the air conditioning worked perfectly. I had a balcony which was wonderful to enjoy in the early evening.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank StV_8
Reviewed 2 March 2013

I hv spent 5 nights at Le batiment. The staff was helpful. Due to flight delay, I have arrived Buenos Aires early morning and the staff was nice to allow us to have an early check-in.
The aparment was nice and spacious. I will probably stay there again in my future trip to buenos aires.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jandancing
lebatiment, Front Office Manager at Le Batiment, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2013

Thank you very much for your review!!