“Great Choice”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Living Room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Entrance
Kennedy Street
Street cafe on the block
Corner street cafe
Park on Kennedy St
Palermo park bicycle lane
Palermo Park
Libertador Ave. Sarmiento Ave.
Palermo Park Lake
Palermo Rosedal Park
Palermo Rosedal Park
Palermo bicycle lane
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
davidk976...
“Great Choice”
Reviewed 26 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I stayed in this apartment for ten days as I was passing through BA to Uruguay. I had a wonderful time in beautiful BA even if MALBA and Teatro Colon were unavailable for viewing during my stay. I managed to do everything else on my BA bucket list.

This apartment made my visit exceptionally easy and I enjoyed every minute of my stay. Diane and manager, Raquel were exceptional hosts. It is a joy to stay with sophisticated hosts, obviously well-versed in travel themselves. Anything and everything you might have needed, from soap to salt, was in the apartment for my use. Having stayed in "hotel alternates" for more than forty years, I can assure you this is not the norm.

This Palermo neighborhood is charming and I came to know many of the merchants and restaurants in my short visit. BA (and this Palermo neighborhood) are on my list of places to return. The open green spaces outside the apartment door make a crowded city thoroughly enjoyable. Although transport options were both convenient, plentiful and varied, I often found myself just walking into Recoleta and San Telmo down BA's verdant boulevards. That would not have been so in December and January I am certain.

The apartment is perfect for one or two persons. The building is an older building compared to the abundant, newer high rise developments in the affluent neighborhood. The common areas of the building reflect its age. Do not let the common areas of the building disappoint. The unit is lovely and there is a porter on staff at the front door making you feel welcome and secure every time you come home. (I felt completely safe walking alone at night in this area.)

I have to confide that considering the size of BA I am amazed at the kindness and general happiness of its residents. Even with my limited Spanish everyone, without exception, showed patience and civility in dealing with me, from the Subte stationmaster to shopkeepers and even the funny and flirtatious women at the corner laundry.

Thanks again for everything Diane and Raquel. I appreciate all you have done, suggestions offered and genuine hospitality you provided during my stay. We will meet again.

Your age range 50-64
Nikki_333...
Guernsey, United Kingdom
“Perfect for exploring BA”
Reviewed 5 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

The apartment is in a brilliant location, especially if you land at AEP (mainly internal flights). The metro is in walking distance as are great parks, good restaurants and cafes for breakfast, lunch. We had been travelling in hotels for 3 weeks so were really looking forward to having a base and this was great. It is like having your own home and we rented it for a week which made it feel like we were living in the city. Even for a shorter stay I would recommend this place as Diane could not have done more for us to make it feel like our own.

Liked best: Diane's welcome
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
6 Sep 2015
Thank you very much for your comments. I am very happy to know that you enjoyed your visit to Buenos Aires and that staying at the apartment has contributed to the experience. Come back anytime...!! Cordially, Diane
CarlosMor...
Godoy Cruz, Argentina
“EXCELENT LOCATION, CONFORT and EQUIPAMENT”
Reviewed 21 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

it is an aparment excellently located in palermo, , underground and bus lines near, with a very good service equipment and provide and offers dueña careful attention.highly recommended for a few days know buenos aires.for further inquiries i leave my mail cmorancrowley@gmail.com

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: locatation and equipament
Liked least: no negative comments
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway
29 Jul 2015
Your comments are very important to me, so thank you very much for taking the time to write an evaluation. I will always be glad to have you as a guest next time you visit Buenos Aires.
Cordially,
JulianaIo...
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Perfect stay”
Reviewed 14 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

The apartment is confortable, equiped and nice decoration. The location is excellent and neighborhood is quiet. We didn't have any problems. The owner - Diane - is a very nice person and helped us in everything we needed. We totally recomend the apartment.
We hope to come back soon!
Thanks, Diane!!

Travelling group: Com cônjuge/parceiro
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
17 May 2014
Thank you very much for the review. I am happy to know that you enjoyed Buenos Aires and that staying at the apartment had contributed to a great vacation. You will always be welcome at Kennedy 2842..!!
Cece-Silo
Chicago, Illinois
“This apartment was well located, the bed comfortable, good amenities, and helpful, personable English speaking owner.”
Reviewed 28 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Nice apartment, secure, in good neighborhood, good restaurants nearby. We enjoyed our stay. This is a very walkable neighborhood.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked least: No oven
Travelling group: Friends
Older travelers
28 Jan 2014
Thank you very much for the review...!!
Cordially,
Diane
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing