This was a very affordable hotel in an excellent location near great restaurants, shopping and sites! Rooms are basic but very comfortable. Very nice breakfast buffet which is included. The Front Desk staff is unbelievably accommodating and helpful! They assisted me with everything from recommendations to directions to airline boarding passes. In reading other reviews regarding rooms being tired, keep in mind that the price is extremely reasonable, and rooms are clean and comfortable. Love that front desk staff!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Buenos Aires City, Art Deco Hotel & Suites is within walking distance of Corrientes, the famous avenue known as the street that “never sleeps”, Where you could meet the wonderful night life with book shops, tango dancing, fashionable restaurants with famous Argentinean beef, antique shops, as well as jewelers, great theatres, such as, Colon Theatre (one of the largest and most important Opera Houses in the world), and just around the corner the Obelisco, the symbol of Buenos Aires. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Art Deco Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Art Deco Hotel And Suites
- Art Deco Hotel Buenos Aires