“Heaven ”

Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: Armenian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

5 stars everytime , I am 100% Armenian and I approve of pretty much every dish on the Menu . The beef tartar with olive oil , bulgur and onions is amazing . Other highlight dishes are the bastirma, kabob skewers and lahmajoun are all a must . If you are visiting Argentina this is a place you need to dine before you leave .

1  Thank Carlitos C
There are newer reviews for Sarkis

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Chic Palermo offers a lot, and Sarkis is worth the wait amidst all the other options you have there. Get there early, out in your name, and then walk around for half and hour. Order the falafel, hummus and tabouleh, and lamb kebob "completa" (made with yogurt and grilled tomatoes and onions). Then, explore all the other spots in Palermo very satisfied.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Falafels are to die for - best falafels ever. Lamb chunks were great too as was the hummus. Beware: the pilaf rice is super rich and buttery! Portions are huge - 1 portion is enough for 2 people if you order appetizers.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I guess I'm going to be the voice of dissent here, but I would say this is just an average place. We had wanted to go for awhile and knowing that the wait lines were ridiculous, we arrived at 7:30 for an 8pm opening. We were literally the first people there. Luckily they had quite a bit of seats outside in anticipation of the waiting throngs, so we took a seat and waited. Long story short, I thought there might be some sort of decorum to the process, but when they opened the doors at 8pm, people just rushed up and put their names in - even people that literally had just walked up. Granted, we were seated fairly quickly, but not before at least 20 others. We were very excited to try the food as we had only heard good things, but as with any sort of 'exotic' type food in BsAs (Indian, Thai, Vietnamese, and now Middle Eastern) we discovered that what would pass for very average in the States is quite coveted there as the selection is somewhat more limited (although there are more Middle Eastern options that the others I mentioned). Anyway, while it was fine, I wouldn't wait in line for it again. Yes, the prices were reasonable, but it wasn't exactly fine dining, so they should have been. The service was great, though. It's worth a visit, but don't believe all the local hype. In my humble opinion, it was fairly average.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

Warm atmosphere that makes you feel like you are home. Definitely don't leave without trying the Babaganoush. We went back for a second time just for it. Very reasonable prices

1  Thank Tash L