Serena Hotel(Buenos Aires)
US$188
US$115
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

Lennox Hotel Buenos Aires(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
US$86
  • Breakfast included
Hotel NH Buenos Aires Latino(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$107
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

474 BUENOS AIRES HOTEL(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$82
  • Restaurant
Lafayette Hotel(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$451
US$343
Priceline
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$426/night.

Hotel Madero(Buenos Aires)
US$189
US$156
Cancelon
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

Faena Hotel(Buenos Aires)
US$429
US$879
US$535
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Stayed here for 6 months. The lofts are amazing (at least the top floor ones) with nice terraces and views. Interior is functional and well picked. WIFI is fast, breakfast on the rooftop is small but efficient. The location is amazing - just a few blocks to walk to amazing restaurants and bars in Palermo Soho and Hollywood.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank effrontery
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Absolutely loved our stay here! Excellent value for the price. Check in staff were super friendly & helpful and always willing to give us directions and recommendations. The loft is very modern, clean & spacious with all the amenities you need for a comfortable stay such as fast wifi, aircon, TV, and your own kitchen. Not that you need to cook much given the convenient location to some delicious restaurants in Palermo (such as La Cabrera which is where we experienced our first and best steak in BA) Highly recommend Hollywood Suites & Lofts.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chazbangs
Reviewed 14 June 2013

The loft is beautiful and spacious with a nice view.

The bathroom is pretty bad, the bathtub was broken and also the screen so the whole bathroom was flooded.

The lobby service is very poor

The location is really good, in the heart of palermo hollywood.-=

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Juanomarca
Reviewed 25 May 2013

Because I had an overnight layover in Buenos Aires, I asked my company's travel agency to find me something reasonably priced with a shuttle service available. They came back with the Hollywood Suites & Lofts, citing that it was not a shuttle bus, but the hotel would arrange a driver to meet me for 120 ARS (roughly 25 USD). Happy enough, I said book it.

I arrived on Saturday night about 9:45 pm. There are two locations about a block apart from each other, and my driver took me to the wrong one first. Reception - which looked more like a security doorman at a nice condo building in any big city - directed us to the right location. The taxi said cash only, exact change required. Check-in was extremely smooth, and reception spoke excellent English, which was ideal in light of my stunted Spanish. He provided a number of suggestions for food around the building and offered to arrange a delivery if I preferred.

The room was stunning - a two story loft, almost exactly as pictured, with a full kitchenette and a balcony overlooking the city. The bed occupied most of the floor space in the bedroom loft area, with the bathroom next to it with toilet, bidet, and shower/bath. I was on the 7th floor and noticed some noise when I had the balcony open, but nothing significant with it closed.

I walked around the neighborhood trying to pick some dinner - there is an Irish pub across the corner which smelled delicious, as well as an Italian/corner bistro a block further up. Unfortunately, none of them would take my American credit card. Eventually i found "Kentucky", a pizza shop about two blocks to the left and one block up and got three slices. It was delicious!

Back in the room, I ate and watched some TV on the large flat screen with the balcony open, fresh air and the sounds of the city waving in. I slept amazingly.

I would be very pleased to stay here again - for a night or for a longer trip.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 April 2013

Not sure if its just me, but for what I paid I consider accomodations to be top notch. I believe ive stayed in some pretty nice places before but never my own loft.

Price for quality is amazing
Designated wifi on every floor
Rooftop pool and jacuzzi with amazing views

It felt more like having your own apartment than actually staying at a hotel. The staff seem a bit more relaxed but i'm not fussy and dont care about being pampered or attended to every second. They were all helpful when they needed to be. Coming from Rio i spent nearly three times what i did here on a hotel there and in turn got about 100 square foot box with no space. This is definately a deal!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends