All reviews shopping mall fitness center room service rooms are spacious stay there again close to downtown breakfast buffet excellent hotel lobby city carolina possibilities laundry
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

As a Plat member of Starwood and frequent guest of other hotels too. You are use to not always be satisfied, it happens not always things will work, but minimum you expect and apology. Ckin staff are terrible they don't follow procedures they don't recognize for your loyalty and they don't even have your chekin form filled in. They know who a frequent guest is, every hotel does. They make mistakes, again that might happen, but then then don't even apology. Not even the general manager. They just don't care. They make everything to blame you instead of trying to help.
Worse experience at a Sheraton this year

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Carolina S, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Cordoba Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Gustavo E, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your experience. We take our guests' comments very seriously and we appreciate you bringing it to our attention. We will share your message appropriately within the organization. Please, accept our apologies.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I'm Platinum from Starwood Hotels - Ritz Marriott and Accor Sofitel I had a Terrible bad experience in this Property , from HK , FD , Security Safe , Restaurant and Gym...
I talked with the MOD , so rude bad presentation, not Apologize... I send E mail to the GM , he promised to investigated " also without any Apologize " , in two weeks I didn't receive respond .
I can see if the GM it doesn't care HOW THE STAFF CAN CARE.
NEVER AGAIN IN THIS HOTEL

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Carolina S, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Cordoba Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Robespierre M, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding this issue. We take matters such as this very seriously and we appreciate you bringing it to our attention. We will share your message appropriately within the organization.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

The Sheraton is a full service hotel. The lobby is always clean but some of the rooms are a bit dated. The beds are not very comfortable as they seem old and should be replaced.
They have a restaurant and separate bar. The restaurant staff is friendly but getting their attention if you need something can be difficult. JJ and Franco are the two primary people at the bar and both are excellent in customer service and friendliness.
The staff at the front desk is awesome. Mariano, Carolina and Carolina (yes both of them) are nothing short of spectacular. They are what made my stay there pleasant.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Carolina S, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Cordoba Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2017

John K, Thanks a lot for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel, and for recognizing each associate individually. Every staff member does their best to make sure you have a comfortable and pleasant stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed in hotel for 1 night on business. Centrally located in town. Breakfast buffet was plentiful and restaurant menu was good and food was good as well. Friendly and attentive staff. Well kept up and quiet.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Carolina S, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Cordoba Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Travel_Prinze Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay and our restaurant options. we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Cordoba.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 5 August 2017

ONce a year I use to travel to Cordoba and I always go to Sheraton. But, I think the hotel needs a refurbishment. Everything looks faded.
Location:it is out of the beaten track. It takes between twenty minutes or half an hour to walk from the hotel to Patio Olmos, just to mention a central place in the city. It is true it is close to a Shopping mall with many possibilities to have a snack and a supermarket but apart from these there are no many places to go nearby.
No public transportation to go to the University or to the Airport, so you depend on taxi, which is not very cheap.
Rooms are well laid out with comfortable place to work but in urgent need of more outlets: I had to turn off the lamp in order to plug the PC.
It lacks coffee / tea facilities so if you like to have a tea, a coffee while working you have to go to the mall just across the street or ask "Room service" which is efficient and kind but very, very expensive: a simple cup of hot water will cost $35 or more. This is what they charged to me.They do not have a selection of International teas: no Chamomile tea, for example.
Bathroom is in the big side, very comfortable and very clean.
Breakfast room needs an enhancement: dishes are worn out, and also the toaster. Breakfast staff not very helpful: it took them more than 15 minutes to offer me coffee and they only did it when I stood up and try to get it by myself. As there is no way to make your own coffee or tea, it was supposed for them to offer it as soon as you are at the breakfast table, is not it? Not what one could expect in a Sheraton.
Fitness center: no towels provided, no so many machines and the ones there are in need of an enhancement.
Check-in/out staff is very kind and always ready to help you.
Wi-fi works properly.
Perhaps, it is time to know Sheraton is making a thorough refurbishment .If not, it would be time to look for another hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Carolina S, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Cordoba Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

AndreaF_11, thank you for taking the time to share you experience at our hotel. Rest assured that we take into account all your comments and share the improvement opportunities with each manager. We are very sorry our current appearance was not what you had anticipated. We strive to maintain the highest standards, not only in service, but also with regards to maintaining the overall look and feel of the hotel. Although we fell short of meeting your expectations during your past stay, I hope you will consider Sheraton Cordoba Hotel on your next visit to Cordoba so that we can better deliver upon the guest experience you deserve.