Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$73
  • Breakfast included
Condor Suites Apart Hotel(Mendoza)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$89
US$65
  • Free Internet
Lares De Chacras(Chacras de Coria)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$104
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

Alojarse en Mendoza B&B(Mendoza)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$30
  • Breakfast included
Angelo di Caneva(Chacras de Coria)(Great Value!)
Acequias B&B(Chacras de Coria)
Alcor Hotel(Mendoza)
  • Free Internet
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 July 2017

I am not a very fussy person but we left after one night. The first room smelled bad and the TV did not work. The beds were also very small. The keys are like the keys from the movie the skeleton key and our door did not lock correctly. We asked for another room. The t.v. did work but the a/c was so old it sounded like a jet engine all night. We could not sleep. There are better hotels for the same or a little more.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2015 via mobile

If you stay here you're really only paying for the location. It's 1 block from Plaza Independencia and near the walking mall and many many good restaurants. The front desk staff are very very nice. They called me by name each time they saw me.
The bad: the room doesn't have any outlets except 1 in the bathroom next to the sink. I was told that every room is the same. The wifi is horrible unless you're in the front desk area. The place is kind of run down. Simply by giving it a very good cleaning and repainting the rooms would do a world of good. Also I think the bedding is very old. The bed was comfy though.
Breakfast is all bread, coffee and tea.
I would stay for the location.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 January 2015

Good: Wonderful staff - I was hit by a car outside and the maître came outside to check on me. He then sent a maid to my room to check on me and she also asked me if I was alright again the next morning. Centrally located.
Bad: Dated rooms. There are cheaper and much nicer hotels in Mendoza. Breakfast wasn't great. I was in a first floor room with a window opening onto the street which made me a little uncomfortable. Wi-fi did not reach my room so I had to go to the lobby everytime I wanted to get on the internet.

Bottom Line: Not worth the money.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 May 2014

The Good: This hotel is centrally located, walking distance to many restaurants and shopping. Its sister hotel next door has the parking garage, which is accessible 24 hours by pressing a buzzer, and it has direct access to the lobby. The breakfast is decent, some cold cuts and cheeses, mostly pastries, breads, yogurt and juices. The staff is pleasant and helpful, but I am a native Spanish speaker, so I can't judge their English proficiency.

The Average: My bed was lumpy, and the bath towels were old and thin, not terribly effective. The bathroom has a toilet/bidet/shower behind doors, and the sink/vanity in the actual bedroom. The linens were tidy and clean, and the room and bathroom were effectively tidied and cleaned every day.

There were no convenient plugs in the room - the only plug for charging was inside the bathroom, with no shelf, so the cord went from the bathroom outside to the vanity/sink area.

Value: I cannot say if it was a good value - we paid $50 USD per night, and I'm not sure what a nicer hotel would have cost as my family arranged the trip. We were there in April and the fall weather did not necessitate any AC/Heater, so I can't comment on other guests' experiences with same.

Bottom Line: I would not stay there again - unless you're on a very tight budget, I'd spend a few more dollars/euros and find something with modern fittings and decent bathroom linens.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 February 2013

I stayed here one night before heading to the outskirts of Mendoza. The location is good, central in the small city.

I requested a non-smoking room and our room and the entire hotel for that matter had a lingering smell of cigarettes. I had trouble sleeping because of the overwhelming smell of cigarettes, it permeated the bedding. If you there is no difference between smoking and non-smoking, then do not advertise it that way and give those options. Breakfast was not great, but it was something. We didn't have a chance to use the pool but it looked nice enough.

When booking I knew it was just a quick overnight so I wasn't looking for anything fancy, just on budget. I would have been better off paying less money to stay at a nicer hostel. For what I got, it was overpriced. Not worth it.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple