“The food looked great I chose the wrong meal....”

El mirador del Parana
Ranked #8 of 66 Restaurants in Corrientes
Cuisines: Argentinian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 October 2016

Unable to read Spanish I did not chose very well (my fault note the restaurants), but looking at the people around me their meals looked great. Not the cheapest place to eat, but great views over the beach and river. Worth it for the relaxing and watching the river go by.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

I stayed at Corrientes with local friends and they too me out for lunch at El Mirador del Parana, no doubt the name is correct, the view on the river is great. We ordered the local Dorado fish, which was served with rice, and we quite enjoyed it. Nice place.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

A great place to stop for lunch if you are wandering by the river in Corrientes. Good food (we had salads and pizza) and friendly staff. Interesting views of the river while you are eating.

Reviewed 24 January 2015

If you ever visit the city of Corrientes Argentina El Mirador del Parana is a MUST STOP, it has the best catfish I ever had. The house specialty is called "Surubi al Paquete"; means "packed catfish" sort of translated it to english, comes wrapped in aluminum foil packed with potatoes, vegetables, you name it, deliciously prepared in the perfect setting. I had dinner with my daughter but the ambience is so romantic right next to the almighty Parana River offering magnificent views of the Bridge known as Chaco-Corrientes, dimly lit, the stars and the night sky couldn't be better. Was one of the best nights I will ever remember
There is always room for dessert; a must have is the papaya and cheese, the local specialty good enough to make my daughter's grandmother proud of it, just as good or even better then the homemade papaya granny makes.
Service is excellent the staff show their pride on what they do and the love of their place eager to share with visitors.

One of the most memorable restaurant and places I've ever been.

Reviewed 30 October 2014

i went to eat there , very nice food very good service amazing view on the river parana , very quiet place to sit

1  Thank Artwork A