All reviews grand canyon west attached restaurant hot water next morning skywalk desert arizona tv
Reviewed 10 June 2018

Could not have been more pleased. We camped near by and found this hidden gem.

From the manager down to the cooks and staff first rate service and hospitality. It is truly wonderful to find surprises like this restaurant when traveling. Friendly, honest and delicious food.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Food so tasty like it came from your grandmas kitchen. Homemade food at its finest. Friendly cook and staff. Do not miss out on this hidden gem! Trust me I’ve been raised my whole life with their cooking.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Marisa H
Reviewed 8 May 2018

I spoke to the owner, Bob, when I made my last minute reservation. I had quite a drive to get there, and when I arrived I found that Bob and his wife kept the office open and waited for my arrival. They were responsive to our every need, and a pleasure to deal with. The room was neat, clean and comfortable.
If you want a home away from home instead of some bland motel experience, then head for Canyon's End.
It's also the closest place to stay if you're heading for the Grand Canyon Western area.

Room Tip: Stay here, all the rooms are good.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2018

lovely place for all those who love the desert. I chose a March visit to the area, I would leave the summer for those more acclimated. don't just stay there, travel down to the river, climb a few hills in the cool of the morning and for heaven's sake drive thru Meadview to see how people live there and enjoy the desert life. Only 8 rooms so book very early

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Canyon's End is a small (8 rooms) motel in Meadview, AZ., but only a 30 minute drive to the Grand Canyon. It is "older" but SO VERY CLEAN. Bob, the owner, is a wealth of information and a very nice person. The attached restaurant is a great place for burgers, pizza, etc. The french fries are "real" like grandma used to make and the pizza is handmade....not frozen.

Stayed: April 2018