Open today: 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM
More Information

Ways to Experience Saguaro Lake Ranch Kayaking & Tubing
from US$50.00
More Info
All reviews wild horses salt river hour kayak trip saguaro lake beautiful scenery incredible trip staff was very friendly big horn sheep birds float instructions kayakers rapids beginners cliffs activity beauty
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I've further improved on keeping control of the kayak when nearly hitting obstacles (such as bushes, trees, branches, etc.) and then proceeding on the river. The only thing I really failed with is getting stuck on rocks because the river was too shallow.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We had a great time kayaking the salt river. The scenery is beautiful and we were fortunate enough to see a group of the wild horses along the river bank as well.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We did a 2-hour kayaking trip. It was a smooth ride most part and it was easy for beginners like me. But there were some rapids that made it exciting but not dangerous. The view of the cliff was amazing! We did at the end of March and the weather was perfect. We did get a little. All the staff was friendly and tour guide Andrew was very professional.
We will for sure go back again or recommend it to our friends!

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Great experience! I enjoyed getting close to wild horses as well as a variety of birds. I had plenty of time to enjoy the river; was not rushed to finish. The timing was perfect. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Our family of 4 had a blast kayaking the Salt. We are from WI and all of us known how to kayak but there were people in our group that hadn't kayaked and they were fine. Saguaro Lake Guest Ranch did a great job of giving instructions and directions. For our trip you start right there and then you are picked up at the end and shuttled back. The scenery is absolutely amazing and wild horses were very cool. You will get wet. So glad I brought a waterproof phone case so I could take pictures along the way. This is a must do in AZ!