“Not well maintained”

Rose Garden at Mesa Community College
Ranked #17 of 63 things to do in Mesa
More attraction details
Owner description: Designed by landscape architect LeRoy Brady, the Desert Southwest's largest rose garden, where nearly 8000 rose bushes bloom in the desert. Take time to smell the roses by taking a stroll through The Garden and view its tremendous number of vibrant colors, flower forms and growth habits. The terrace areas of the East and West gardens can be reserved for intimate settings such as weddings, music ensembles, theatrical readings, and art displays. Tours are also available.
Reviewed 9 March 2017

Unfortunatelly the rose garden of Mesa Community Garden is not well maintained. There are variety of roses here but they are not pruned, cared properly.

1  Thank Birsen Y
There are newer reviews for Rose Garden at Mesa Community College

Reviewed 4 February 2017

I was so excited to visit this place,after I read a review from 2 weeks previous. Upon arrival not a single rose in bloom and a lone gardener trimming barren branches :( I am sure this place is beautiful in season. Im guessing season starts in April. It would be nice if they posted a schedule. If and when I return to this area I would return if the season was favorable. This is free of charge and plenty of parking.

4  Thank mruggier0
Reviewed 31 December 2016

It was actually my 85 year old dad who toured the MCC Rose Garden. He loved it. He said it was a beautiful enjoyable walk. He was surprised by how nice it was.

1  Thank darnellgrossi
Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

They are beautiful and thriving so nice to see roses while so many are facing blizzards. Time stops when we stop to enjoy the beauty and fragrance of a rose.

1  Thank LeRoy B
Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

My nineteen year old daughter and I enjoyed our afternoon stroll through the rose garden. I believe we may have only seen a small portion of the garden and many of the roses were not in bloom at the time. There were a couple of sculptures and pretty benches to sit and relax.

1  Thank liljodo