“Finally Fresh Citrus!”
Review of Orange Patch

Orange Patch
Ranked #4 of 17 Shopping in Mesa
Reviewed 22 January 2016 via mobile

I spent 8 days in AZ and could not find any place that sold citrus. There was speak of farmers markets but I was never in the right town on the right day. Nobody selling on the streets. I wanted someone selling citrus next to a citrus grove. Thankfully I read about The Orange Patch in a get-to-know the area magazine at a restaurant. TONS of fresh citrus NEXT to a grove! Yes! Bought about 40 lbs to bring home to my father..and it was cheap! Also got some local honey. So glad I found the Orange Patch.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"az"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 3 May 2012

If you have not stopped by this cute store, you don't know what you're missing. This is a fantastic little shop with great ideas for the kitchen, the home, clothing, jewelry, nic-nacs, fresh fruit and veggies, candies, ice cream.

Anytime we visit Mesa, AZ, this is a must go to place when we first get there to get a few tasty goodies for our stay and then right before we leave to stock up on goodies and souvenirs to take home.

Reviewed 6 February 2012

This shop is cute and has a little bit of many products. There is some fruit,some candy, some jewelry,some clothing, lots of home decor and a few shoes but I wouldn't travel far to get there like we did

1  Thank SDSkies