“Great market!”
Review of Orange Patch

Orange Patch
Ranked #4 of 18 Shopping in Mesa
Reviewed 18 February 2016

Lots of fresh fruit. Unique candies and treats.

Check out the bee hive inside and watch the bees coming and going through the see through plastic tubing that goes outside for them.

Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

The best fruit place I've ever stopped, great family business with the best oranges you will ever taste. You can't get this quality and care from a grocery store or most farmers. These people care and they deliver on quality! I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 29 January 2016

Awesome tasting oranges! I wish I could of bought more to bring home in my luggage! It was nice to walk around the patch and see all the different types of trees! Little shop was cute and had a lot of different citrus fruit to taste and purchase. The blood oranges are definitely my favorite! Wish I lived closer, I would definitely stop for fresh fruit weekly!

Reviewed 22 January 2016 via mobile

I spent 8 days in AZ and could not find any place that sold citrus. There was speak of farmers markets but I was never in the right town on the right day. Nobody selling on the streets. I wanted someone selling citrus next to a citrus grove. Thankfully I read about The Orange Patch in a get-to-know the area magazine at a restaurant. TONS of fresh citrus NEXT to a grove! Yes! Bought about 40 lbs to bring home to my father..and it was cheap! Also got some local honey. So glad I found the Orange Patch.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 May 2012

If you have not stopped by this cute store, you don't know what you're missing. This is a fantastic little shop with great ideas for the kitchen, the home, clothing, jewelry, nic-nacs, fresh fruit and veggies, candies, ice cream.

Anytime we visit Mesa, AZ, this is a must go to place when we first get there to get a few tasty goodies for our stay and then right before we leave to stock up on goodies and souvenirs to take home.