“Always Great Mexican Food”

Rosa's Mexican Grill
Ranked #49 of 1,013 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 August 2017

We have been eating at Rosa's for many years. We now go there at least once a month. The shrimp tacos are the best. But all the food is good and fresh

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Waitress rushed us through the dinner. Food was stale, old tortillas, chips not fresh, overall very disappointing.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I avoid chain Hispanic restaurants andI like to find family owned and operated ones. This certainly was no disappointment with the five times we've been there. We've always enjoyed the meal. It's reasonably priced and the decor is clean and relaxed with no need to rush out. We've liked it for lunch and dinner times as well.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

First off - great chips and salsa. Red salsa super yummy with a great smokey flavor. Green salsa was very mild and sweet but also delish.

Super nachos with sweet pork - meh. Was hoping for better at $14.

Plato de carnes (meat plate) - got the beef and pork. Kinda dry to be honest. Could've been the fact that we were there in between lunch and dinner, but still. $16

Beans and rice - no problem here. : )

Fried ice cream - rest of the family really liked it - I thought it tasted a little too greasy. But they all disagree with me. $7

Horchata - some of the best I've ever had. Smooth and creamy. I think I drank a gallon.
$3

This place has been around a long time and definitely does lots of business. Unfortunately, that means they're charging plenty - kind of expensive, especially given the location. But if you're looking for decent Mexican grub - Rosa's will get the job done.

p.s. At least they had some authentic music going - gracias por eso!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

We were there on Cinco de Mayo and it started to get busy but the food was pretty average for the prices. The margaritas were ok, glad on sale since they were small and not much flavor. The salsa was sweet and not much spice either. I expected more I guess based on other reviews.